41

Instagram:

woowoo:
yeo?

woowoo:
I know we had some kind of fight and I still don't understand you, but I need someone to talk to right now and I thought of you

woowoo:
You're still my best friend right?

yeosnacc:
hi

woowoo:
omg, you're really here

yeosnacc:
of course, I am always here for you

woowoo:
where were you the last days?

yeosnacc:
oh, uhm... nowhere

woowoo:
why does it sound like you're lying to me?

yeosnacc:
I was on vacation

yeosnacc:
and I'll go back there soon

woowoo:
oh okay

yeosnacc:
anyway, you said you needed to talk to me...?

woowoo:
yes, I fucked up

yeosnacc:
what did you do?

woowoo:
San was over and we... had a lot of fun, but then he suddenly said he wants to show me how much I mean to him

yeosnacc:
what the fuck, you don't mean anything to him!

yeosnacc:
sorry, I mean that's kinda weird of him, what happened then?

woowoo:
I said something to him, but he got it wrong and just left me

yeosnacc:
he left???

yeosnacc:
what the actual fuck

yeosnacc:
come over

woowoo:
what?

yeosnacc:
come over, so we can talk it out and distract you from thinking about him

woowoo:
distraction sounds nice

woowoo:
i think that's exactly what i need right now

yeosnacc:
okay, then come

woowoo:
on my way

woowoo:
see you in a minute

Yeosang didn't live far away from Wooyoung, so he got there within a few minutes even though he walked.

The door was ripped open by Yeosang immediately after Wooyoung rang the bell.

"Hey, Woo, come in. We've got a lot to talk about", he said and pulled Wooyoung inside.

They walked into Yeosang's room and sat on his bed to get comfortable.

"Tell me what exactly that idiot did."

"His name is San", Wooyoung mumbled.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. What did he do?", Yeosang pressed.

"Well, first, we... kissed... kinda." Embarrassed, Wooyoung looked down at his fiddling hands.

"You did WHAT?? Tell me this is a joke", Yeosang shouted. The loud voice startling Wooyoung a bit.

"We kissed", he whispered, shrugging his shoulders to make it look like less of a big deal.

"And... how was the kiss? I mean, how did you do it?"

"Uhm... Actually, I kissed him first and then... we just went on with it and it got a little out of hand if you know what I mean-"

Yeosang gave Wooyoung a shocked and puzzled look.

"I know what you mean by this..." For a short moment, Yeosang seemed to be worried or even sad, but a second later something snapped in him. He shook his head a little, as if to drive out negative thoughts.

Then he came a little closer to Wooyoung and intertwined their hands.

"Even though you were the one kissing that idiot first, you have to forget him", he whispered into Wooyoung's ear with a raspy voice.

"You have to let go. He's not good for you", his hands made their way to his waist, slowly lifting up Wooyoung's shirt and stroking over his skin.

"Yeosang...? How do you know that he's not good for me?" Wooyoung just sat there in the bed, stiff under Yeosang's grip.

Uncomfortable goosebumps appeared on his arms and spread further over his body.

Was this a warning sign?

"I just know that he's not good for you. You don't need him. Let go, buttercup..."

Yeosang's voice was hypnotizing. He pulled Wooyoung into his spell.

Nevertheless, he couldn't stop feeling uncomfortable.

Yeosang got even closer to him and carefully laid his lips on Wooyoung's neck, sucking on the skin lightly.

"Yeo... what are you doing? Let me go, this is weird-", Wooyoung tried to push Yeosang away from him, but he wasn't strong enough.

Slowly, the panic set in.

——————————————————

There the promised chapter is tadaaaa🤗

Y'all probably think Yeosang is a psychopath, but he's not.

Or maybe I'm wrong and he indeed is a psychopath...

What do you think?😈