37

"Wooyoung...", San whispered, carefully taking his hands and caressing them. However, San still kept him at a distance to stop him from the kissing.

Not that San didn't like it.

He was just so worried about Wooyoung and even though he genuinely wanted to feel his lips again, he felt as though it wasn't right to use Wooyoung in this way when this boy clearly wasn't able to think anything through in this moment.

"I-I'm sorry-", Wooyoung croaked quietly when his sobs calmed down a bit.

"For what, Wooyoung? There's nothing to be sorry about", San replied with a gentle voice.

"For kissing you. I'm sorry because I know it was wrong and I shouldn't have done it. And I'm also sorry because I didn't even ask you for consent...", Wooyoung mumbled quickly. A slight pink appeared on his cheeks.

Meanwhile, San felt a lump form in his throat. Wooyoung thought the kiss was a mistake which meant he didn't want to do it again.

"You don't have to be sorry."

San carefully inched closer to Wooyoung who stood in the middle of the kitchen like a doused poodle, his gaze still fixed on the floor.

"Believe me, Wooyoung, you didn't do anything wrong". San wanted to hug him so bad, but he wasn't sure if this would be crossing a line. Since Wooyoung said the kiss was a mistake he probably didn't want skinship between them.

So, San just awkwardly patted Wooyoung's shoulder.

A bright flash from outside lit up the kitchen and created creepy shadows on the wall.

Wooyoung screamed.

"Woah- Woo, it's okay. I came to protect you, you remember?", San said, grabbing the latter's arm and pulling him out of the kitchen.

"B-But I'm scared. Make this stop, please", Wooyoung whined.

"Sadly, I'm not capable of doing that, but I'm taking you to bed now, you'll feel more safe there", San replied reassuringly.

When they entered Wooyoung's room, San immediately went to close the shutters and turned the lights on inside the room.

Wooyoung rushed to his bed and cuddled into the sheets, wrapping himself up in his blanket like a burrito.

Soon after, he started feeling more safe again. The warmth of the blanket and the closed shutters helped a lot. Now, he couldn't see the lightning from outside anymore. The loud noise of the thunder was still quite present though.

"Do you want to be alone?", San asked suddenly.

"NO!", Wooyoung almost shouted. "I mean: No. Please stay".

He reached out his arms to San and made grabby hands at him.

Hesitantly, San came closer and eventually sat down at the edge of Wooyoung's bed, looking at him with a sad smile on his face.

"Hey, you said you would protect me, so stop sitting there and do something useful", Wooyoung said, lightly slapping San's stomach until San caught his wrists.

"Don't touch there", he answered with a deep voice.

"Then help me", Wooyoung suggested innocently, making puppy eyes.

San tried hard to not think in a sexual way here, but Wooyoung always said things that basically invited him to think this way.

Awkwardly, he cleared his throat.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Sing me a lullaby", Wooyoung whispered sleepily.

That was the last thing San expected. This boy in front of him was so pure and innocent, he seemed to be an angel.

"Okay, I will... But we still have to talk about the kiss, Wooyoung".

An annoyed groan came from Wooyoung, who had his eyes closed by now and seemed to fell into a deep sleep soon.

"Looking for a star,
looking for love...", San sang.

He watched how Wooyoung's breathing calmed down and his body got limp.

Softly, he stroked Wooyoung's forehead until he realized something.

"Where the fuck am I going to sleep now?"

——————————————————

I want a boyfriend. I mean boys are dumb and I hate boys, but I want a boyfriend.

Can someone please tell me why the fuck I am attracted to men? Like, I have no words for myself right now

No hate against men here though, if there are any men reading this, please don't feel offended.

But seriously, most men are dumb and all they do is break your heart.

Except for eight asian men from Korea.

Anyway, topic change: Woosan

1) Do you see the way Woo holds onto San's belt loop?? Like, this is SO CUTE BUT ALSO HOT WHAT

2) they are holding hands I wanna cry of happiness please-😭

3) Gimme a boyfriend who treats me like San treats Woo