I think i like him , i think ?

Hi this is my first chapter i hope you like it . Travis is 15 and Katie is 14 , they are not dating yet

Katie woke up to a big suprise , well she woke up to a suprise every morning . That was ussauly the Stolls falt .As ussal she woke to her entire body being covered with feathers .Thankfully they weren't glued on or anythink so she took them out with ease . She got dressed checked for any extra pranks sometimes they did two in a day. And it seemed like a small one. Miranda was also covered with feathers but she decuded it was the best she learned on her own . She woke up her other siblyings and then Miranda and gieded them to breakfast.

WHY DID THEY ALWAYS  HAVE TO PRANK THE DEMETER CABIN . Like she knew that Connor liked Miranda but was it nessesery for the rest of her siblyings to suffer . And why did Travis tag along . And why did he always tease her . And why was he so hansome . Where the miene thoughts in Katie's head  though she would never admit the last one not to anyone defenty not to him or heshelf .

She thought she would be greeded by a dicapointed Travis but only Connor came and not even to her but to Miranda wich for some reason , she felt jealous extremanly jealous .

And this contiouted for months , she tried to tell her self , that it was ok but she couldn't . And thats when she realized she liked Travis . And he liked her for a awile but now he was in the charms of the Athrodite girl .

Word count : 250
Thats it if i have made any spelling mistaces let me know .
Hope you like it ⛤⛥⛦⛥⛤