Meet the mother in-law Part 2/2

Katie's POV
After that converstasion with Connor i stugled to keep my promise . But i succesed non the less.I still think about it from time to time .Me and Travis got merried and 9 months later I gave birth to triplets two boys and one girl Zander,Tanner and Vollory they are all prankests like their dad . I love them so much three years we had another extection to our family Fleur she so cute and the one most like me . That was 16 years ago  . Anlike then that i work in horrble school as a teacher, now i own a succesfull flower shop. Katie was working on a order when women around 50 came in . She had blonde hair it was styled a bit old-fanshionly .

Therd person POV
The lady came over .
"Hi so do you by any chance do bouctets "

"Yes we do , do want an arangent "

"Yeah ,two actually can one be with lilis and the other with dophodils "

"Sure"

"So watch's your name dear"

"Katie yours"

"Candice"

"You know lilis are actually my hubents fovourite flower"

"So are my son well one of them anyway "

"Oh that is slelty weird how sons do you have "

"Two but now they must be over thirtey "

"Ok so i could do this right now but i don't have dophodilis so can you come tommorow "

"Yeah ofcourse"

"Ok so i need a nam-"

Just when Katie was about to finish three teenagers came in . Two boys and one girl came in .

"Hey hey what are doing here you still have an hour of school left "

"We may may not got ourshelves expelled because we pranked the princepal" The Vallory said

"Youre grounded all tree of you chores , extra studies and no outings and byway why didn't i know all this already "

"Because dad and uncle Connor picked us up"

"And where are they now "

"Outside doing somethig with the car" Zander said

"Ah mom is there a possibelaty you could i go out with today just today and i will give you my phone "

"Why"

"Because Luke finally asked me out and i really want to go " Vollory wispeired

"That asshole i will beat him up "
Tanner exclaimed

"Tanner you will not beat up anyone and yes if you help today with the shop today"

"Thank you so much  "

"Hey hey favoutisvasm "

"Zander i had a bet with Annabeth for when there going to end up together since  you and your sister since you were born is going on that date "

"What you bets on our relesioalships "

"Pregancy is boring Tanner okay "

Candice that was watching the scene the hole time laugted loudly at this point .

"Oh so sorry i shoulded been listening sorry sorry" Candise said in beteew chuckels

"It's okay watch your surname byway i need it for the order "

"Stoll"

"Stoll" everybody said

"Yeah why "

"Is there any chance your releted with Travis and Connor Stoll"

"Yeah there my sons do you know them i haven't seen the since they were ten"

"Travis Stoll is our dad " the triplets said

Candise was shocked she coulded say anything that moment her sons entered the store .

Word cound : 531