Life was good, until the summer between elementary school and middle school.

That summer we mainly stayed at home, which didn't bother me. But I didn't understand why because my parents always wanted me to go out and do things. I also remember that summer was a practically hot one. And the air conditioning wasn't working that week, so we left the windows open to let the house air out. Hoping that it would cool down. But it was after my parents said good night to me and I was listening to the cars pass by my house as I started to drift. Then I heard a noise that brought me out of it. It sounded like metal hitting concrete right outside my window.

So, I got up to go look out it and I what I saw terrified me. There was a man that looked like he was made of mist and another man whose features I could not make out because he was already in the house by the time, I saw them. I got up and rushed to my parents' room.

"Mom! Dad! Wake up!" I whispered loudly while shaking them. "What is it champ?" I started panicking. "There are two men who just broke into our house!" They both shot up out of bed. I started to panic. But my mom pulled me into a hug. "It's ok sweetie calms down." My dad patted me on the head. "It'll be ok champ." I started to calm down a bit. "What are we going to do?"

My dad walked away and opened a window. "What you are going to do is climb up to the roof and hide, we will be right back." I nodded my head and started walking towards the window. But before I could walk out to the roof, they both pulled me into a hug.

I felt my mom's tears and dad started shaking. "W-what's a matter? Didn't you just say everything will be ok?" My mom sniffled. "Everything will be ok; I just want you to know that we love you no matter what happens ok?" My dad just nodded his head. "Be brave champ, and know that we will be here for you no matter what. We love you." Then we heard them start to come up the stairs.

My mom lifted me with her quirk and put me outside on the roof. "We love you sweet heart." Then she closed the window as the door opened and I heard the horror that followed.

"Where is the brat?!" I heard my mom's now hoarse voice. "I told you before we don't have a child!" I heard the man slap my mom and her hitting the ground. "Don't lie to me you bitch! I've seen you with the kid. I want him now!" My dad sounded outraged. "DON'T YOU DARE LAY A HAND ON HER." And I saw a bright light, which I can only assume was my dad's quirk. But then a portal right outside the house opened up and his fire spilled out of it.

"Either you tell me where the brat is or I kill you both here and now!" The man sounded agitated. "I told you we don't have a child!" I started crying. But what I heard next still haunts me. "It's your funeral." He started giggling like a toddler and then I heard my mom start screaming to a point where her throat went raw. I started sobbing.

And then it stopped. After what seemed like an eternity it stopped. Then I heard the once agitated voice turn to a one with humor and joy. "Do I need to kill you too?" My dad voice was breaking with emotion. It was the only time I ever heard him cry. Another sound that haunts me still. "Like my wife said. We. Have. No. Child- "He was cut off and his screams filled the air around me as my sobbing grew heavier.

After the screaming finally stopped the man who was now snickering started speaking. "It always makes me feel better when I hear the screams of protective parents, what about you Kurogiri?" "I do not find much joy in it, but whatever makes you happy master Shigaraki." And soon after they were in the front of my house again and I saw the man who I can only assume was Shigaraki.

He was wearing hands all over his body and had unusual blue hair. I ran to the other side of the roof and laid flat on my stomach so I can see and hear them but they couldn't see me. Then I heard sirens coming from the distance.