5|| Heard that before

The stupid pill was some kind of purgative rubbish and left me out the game for the next couple days. After the little stunt they pulled on me this Monday and that got me throwing up two whole days: one sick and the second sore; I didn't had the will to face them again, not knowing what else would they had on the store for me. I managed to remain home 'till Thursday, the girls bringing me the work; and Friday I somehow achived to avoid everyone -by that I mean three persons specifically.

Yesterday was my peace day. It was in fact the first nice day I had all week, where I can get my forces recharged. I even got a message from Dylan where he asked me what to bring for today's session... Norah was sure he had only asked me my number for him and not for that friend of his. Can you picture that? If only...

Sunday had raisen up bright as ever but then... then Brett came pick me up at the church after the mass ended.

Why on earth will he ever come here? He used to make fun of me for believing!

I was a spiritual person, I feel a lot, and that also aplied to my beliefs. That was the final straw into my full recovery. But what I wasn't at all prepared was for when Brett show up after the mass and insist to accompany me to the Studio.

No.

Just no.

The Studio was one of my last safe placed I have from him and his people, and he wanted to taint it?

But he insisted, acting all worried and woe my grandmother, letting her think he was just a friend looking out for another.

It was at times like this when I regret not having filled her into all the drama. I thought it was better not to get the families involved, because our parents had been friends since forever, and even if mine weren't here anymore it felt like it would be tainting their beautiful relationship. The Ryders had always been like some unofficial uncles. Also, a part of me kinda felt at fault for our fallout and I never got the heart to tell them we weren't friends or close anymore.

So now I was trapped.

"I'm running late, get the bag three and six." was the greetment Loui gave me as soon as I unlocked the door of the Studio. "Chop chop! We got no time!"

I sighed, moving to do as he said and hanging them over my shoulder as my boss keep rambling to himself and running up and down getting everything needed. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, Loui was such a mess, and nine over ten times this is what it was like. His pictures are impolute, but everything else was kinda rushed up with him. He used to say I was the order after he went all tornado mood. And, I mean, he wasn't wrong. I ruled his schedule and his notes, organized the projects and bergain the final dates. Loui put his art and teached me a thing or two along the way.

Not that I'm complaining, I love this 'practices' I'd get here.

"Come on come on come on! We have to save the previous work. And have you already talk to Mrs Lania?" he lowered the stairs two at time, even more loaded than me, his hair disheveled and one shoe untied. "She asked for her- Oh, hi?"