author's note.

Hello! Thank you all to everyone who read From the Cosmos, especially the many readers who have stuck with it through updates. Ending it is bittersweet, but ultimately, I am proud of myself. This is the first book that I've written with an original plot and characters, so it's essentially my brain-child.

While this is the first draft, I don't regret putting it out there! My original writing is not something I thought too many people would enjoy, so my experience now makes me want to write more.

Marisol, Colette, and Nevada are all incredibly important characters to me and ultimately, I feel like I grew with them.

The biggest aspect I want to communicate is that LGBTQ+ stories do not have to be centered around the struggles related to being queer, which is why there's no conflict that revolves around homophobia in this story! (Although I do enjoy books that highlight overcoming oppression, that is not what I like to write.)

I have another wlw book planned out, though it's really just a sketch in my head right now. I think I'm going to be taking a short break from writing before I get back to it!

Again, thank you all so much for following me on this journey and...

Happy Pride Month!