epilogue.

"We're here with French actress Colette and her girlfriend, Marisol Reyes, for an exclusive interview!" Lilly Lee, a famous day-time show host smiled at the camera, her smile easy and sparkling. She sat in a large chair, facing a loveseat where Marisol and Colette sat.

"We're happy to be here," Colette said, smiling. Marisol nodded in agreement, letting Colette handle the talking.

"It's been a year since magic was legalized. It has also been a year since you two made your relationship public. My first question is: How did you two meet?"

Colette glanced at Marisol, who nodded, signaling the model to answer.

"Marisol and I met at her workplace, Queenly, during my cover shoot for the front cover last year."

"So a little workplace romance. Love at first sight, possibly?" Lily grinned.

"No, not at all," Marisol said, "At first, I thought she was annoying. I wanted nothing to do with her, but circumstances kept us together."

Colette laughed. "Maybe I came on a little too strong," she said, "I was really looking for a new friend, and I think there might have been some desperation."

Marisol smiled as well. "Before I even knew it, I began falling for Colette's charms. Who am I to resist an international celebrity?"

"That's fantastic," said Lily, "you two made headlines after reuniting at the airport. Marisol, you're the first person that Colette has publicly dated, and you aren't a celebrity. How are you adjusting to life in the spotlight?"

"As a photographer, I'm used to being the one behind the camera. Now, I find myself in front of it. Sometimes it's exhausting to live a life so publicly, but it can't be helped. It's worth it." Marisol glanced at Colette.

"We make sure to keep some parts of our relationship private," Colette said, "Having things for ourselves makes a huge difference."

Lily nodded. "Another twist in your story was the involvement of the popular video game streamer Nevada, better off known as NevPlays. We now know that Nevada and Marisol were roommates before the events of last year. Marisol, how did you come to know Nevada?"

"Nevada and I met over a popular video game when we were younger and before they started streaming. I probably should have been more cautious about talking to strangers over the internet, but we ended up moving in together! They're my best friend, although living with them is sometimes crazy."

"You two still live together, right?"

"Yes," Marisol answered, "Sometimes I participate in their streams. Before, I didn't bother, because I was afraid of the public attention, but now I'm already well known."

"My son likes Nevada's streams. He says that you two are fun to watch together," said Lily.

"I appreciate that." Marisol beamed.

"Colette, your new movie Detective Pixie is coming out next week. In the movie, you play a detective in a dystopian New York City who is secretly a witch. Tell me about your time filming."

"Getting into character was a bit difficult for me during the first table read, since the character hit a little too close to home. Now, I fall right into place! My director said that my magic is useful, because he can save money on special effects."

The audience laughed.

"That's fantastic. We're due for a commercial break, but we'll get back to the interview right after, where we'll talk about Marisol's new role as a lead photographer at Queenly!"