Re V2- chapter 3

A/N : hello everyone this is author. I am sorry that I mixed up the story and screwed it. So I had to delete it and rewrite it.
------------------------------------------------------

I was looking around myself, there was nothing but pitch white color throughout the room.

"Am I back in the whiteroom huh?  But how did I come here? "

"Hello Ayanokoji Kiyotaka, it's pleasure to meet you finally"

A boy came in front of me with a smile. He was looking the same age as me and tall as me.

"Who are you? And where am I?"

"Hello, my name is Tsukasa Tejas, you can call author san, kiyotaka- kun"

"Author? What do you mean by you are author?"

"It means I am writing your life and will write how you will live your life"

"What do you mean you are going to write how my future?"

"You can also call me god too. I am and I will write your future from now on kiyotaka and I will force you to leave this school on 22nd march"

"Cut this crap, I don't believe in god, and I am going defeat you and enjoy my 3 years of freedom!"

"You don't belive in god? Ok, As proof, Kamaro masumi from your class will die by this week Saturday. Try to save her kiyotaka kun"

"What!"

"Let's me see you try kiyotaka, you are going to leave this school on next year. Try your best to defeat me kiyotaka"

*Snap*

Everything around me black out, . I sat on the bed. My was hurting like hell, I looked around and I saw I was in the infirmary.

"What happened? How did I get here?"

"Good morning kiyotaka kun, how are you feeling?" It was Manabe,  Hiyori, Kamuro. 

"What am I doing here manabe?"

"Umm, kiyotaka kun yesterday when you surprised Hiyori chan. She maybe have punched you and may have knocked you out. "I was also in the Library,  so I helped hiyori chan to carry you to the infirmary"

"Huh!?" I looked at hiyori

"I am terribly sorry kiyotaka kun! Please forgive me" Hiyori bowed down in front of me tears in her eyes.

"Its okay hiyori, I don't mind being punched by you"

"Ayanokoji, are a masochist?" Kamuro asked me.

"No, I am not"

"Then why do you look you enjoyed getting punched by a girl? "
"I didn't mind because, she is my friend and I don't mind my friend punching me"

"Anyways it's 9 o clock, we should be getting going now, classes are going to start" covered up by manabe.

"Yeah, we might lose points if we don't go back to class" kamuro agreed with manabe.

"Hiyori chan, let's go. Let kiyotaka kun rest a bit okay. Let's come afternoon to meet kiyotaka kun"

"Okay. I am sorry once again kiyotaka kun!"

"Its fine, now hurry or you miss the attendance" And the three of them left to class.

'Damn, how long was I sleep? My head still hurts. Not bad hiyori you punched me so hard'

'But what was that dream? Who was Tsukasa Tejas? was it really?'

'According to my dream, I am going to be expelled on 22nd March next year. Is this true? What should I do? What is he going to do?'

To be continued