Chapter 3

The next day.

"I hope I get to have a peaceful life for the next 3 years is what I thought yesterday but"

I am ayanokouji kiyotaka. I am a student at advance nurturing highschool together. I am a first year, I am a normal boy.

But at present moment what was happening is defiantly not normal. It was 9 in the morning, and I am surrounded by all the girls in my class except few girls like ibuki, shiina and a purple haired girl. 

"Hey Ayanokouji kun! Can we be friends? Also can I have your number?" A girl who introduced herself as Shiho Manabe asked me.

From what I have observed, she will become a popular girl in the class, considering her looks. She already made friends.

With were Nanami Yabu, Saki Yamashita, Rika Morofuji, Hidetoshi Suzuki, Hiroya Tokitō.

If I had to say all the boys should have been jealous of me but, it was quite opposite. Every boy were smiling at me.

Was it because I beat up ryuuen? Or were they planning to do something behind my back?

The bell rang and everyone went back to there seats. Ryuuen came with ibuki and albert into the class.Few moments later, A women wearing a black suit came into the class.

"Good morning class, my name is Chabashira Sae. I will be teaching you all Japanese history so why don't you all introduce yourself?"

Well to be honest I didn't know every bodies names so it might be good time to know everybody.

20 minutes later.

Everyone were done with there introductions. I learnt the girl with purple hair was Kamuro masumi.

The day continued asusual. Shiina was looking at me time to time with a sad face. Lunch came soon after the class ended. As I was about to head to the cafeteria, someone called me.

"Ayanokouji kun, let go to the cafeteria together!" I turned behind to see Shiho Manabe.

"Sure, why not?" Plus I don't mind a girl inviting me to lunch. We both headed to the cafeteria together. I could sense some girls in my class were glaring at me.

What did I do? Was it because I hit ryuuen yesterday? But i thought everyone were afraid of him. This is frustrating. I can't understand girls at all.

(Do any readers know why?)

We reached the cafeteria, we sat down on a table. Manabe sat in front of me. I brought two set of lunch for us, I am a gentle man after all.She thanked me and accepted lunch from.

"So ayanokouji kun, I wanted to ask something. Would you like to be the leader of our class?"

"Huh? Why do you think I should be the leader?"

"Because you are smart, strong, brave. I am sure with you we can reach class A soon. Plus you figured out about the S system too! "

"But I wasn't the only one smart, even Ryuuen also figured it out too"

"Even if he figured it out, everyone in class doesn't like him or his way of thinking"

"Its true that he appears to be like a deliquent, but he sure is clever and bold"

"Even though I don't like him or ibuki. Why did she got to become the class rep?"