V2 - chapter 1

Dear readers I hope you might guess whose monologue was. But I have to inform you that the monologue doesn't belong to Karuizawa Kei.

Hint - that person has still not appeared in this fanfic, and may appear in or the end of volume 2.

Let me repeat, the readers who will guess who the correct person is by the end of march. I will write any story related to cote of there wish. You all are free to comment down or message me. All the best to you all
___________________________________

I am ayanokoji kiyotaka, a normal student in a normal highschool, where the students are definitely not normal!

First of  we have -

Ryuuen kakeru who is always trying to bring me down from leadership which I haven't even taken. I guess its normal perhaps.

Next we have Kamuro masumi a pervert who likes drawing my pictures without permission.

And Ibuki Mio who for some reason likes to stalk me for some unknown reasons.

And lastly a lost child with attitude. Was her name sakayanagi? Who is very obsessed with me for some unknown reasons.

Currently I am standing in front of Kamuro holding a portrait of me, well drawn. I guess she is in the arts club.

I have been staring at Kamuro while is was avoiding eye contact with her cheeks red.

"May I ask you what is this?"

"No!"

"Huh?"

She giggles a bit. "Fine ask ask, I don't mind answering"

"Who drew this picture?"

"Me, why? Any problem"

"Hmm.....well I want to buy it, how much will you sell it for me?"

"Huh?"

"Anything wrong Kamuro?"

"I thought you are going say something like ' I am keeping this picture as punishment for invading my privacy ' or something, but your like I don't care"

"I do mind, being drawn without permission, but its fine I don't mind being a model. Plus it looks good too"

"Okay fine! You don't need to butter me up. You wanted this picture right? Give me 30,000 points and I will sell it to you"

"I don't have points so sell it for 10,000 points"

"So deal off!"

She turned around to leave. But grabbed her and turned her around to face me. Her face became red.

"10,000"

"25,000"

"10,000"

"20,000"

"10,000"

"15,000,I won't go anymore lesser than this!"

"Fine, you got yourself a deal" I took out my phone and transferred 15,000 to Kamuro.

"I wanted to ask you something Kamuro?"

"Hmm.... What is it?"

"Do you like me?"

"Haaaa!? Where did that come from!?"

"Well I guess it's not normal for a highschool girl to draw a portrait of a boy, if she doesn't like him"

"What are you talking about? I drew your picture because you are the only one who looms good compared to the other boys"

"Fine I guess, I have one favor to ask you Kamuro?"

"What do you want now?"

"Will please teach me painting?"

"Teach You painting? I don't mind teaching you, but you should call me Sensei when I am teaching you how to paint. Is it fine?"

"Okay, Kamuro Sensei"

"You can call me Masumi if you like. After all the Student and Teacher should be close friends right?"

"Okay Masumi sensei, you can also call me Kiyotaka, if you like"

"Okay Kiyotaka, let's go to the library. I will teach you some basics"

"Okay Masumi Sensei"

We both headed towards the library, I was holding my picture when I heard a  noise.

*clank*
*clank*

We turned to see a little girl with lalic hair with a cane in her hand coming from the shadow.

"Its fancy meeting you here ayanokouji kun. I hope you are ready to accept defeat, cause you know who I am right?"

"What's with this sassy....lost child who I always encounter, and for some reason she always talks about defeating me"

"Hey....! I am not a lost child! I am...."

"She is Sakayanagi Arisu, leader of Class A" Masumi said avoiding looking at sakayanagi.

"So she is not a lost child?"

"Yes, she is not"

"Hey! Don't ignore me!"

"Sorry about that, but we are busy so we must go now. Let's go kiyotaka"

"Oh? Trying to be bold Masumi san? Its fine, but if you try to steal him....."

Masumi grabbed my arm and pulled me.

"Hey! I am not finished yet, come back here!"

We both reached the library. She let's go of my arm.

"Why did you pull me from there?"

"I didn't want her to tell you my secret"

"Secret?"

"You see, I was a shoplifter. And on the very first day she caught me stealing"

"So you didn't want her to expose your secret to me. But didn't you tell it now yourself?"

"I didn't want others to tell you instead of me. I don't mind if it's you"

I nodded and we both went inside the library to paint some pictures.

To be continued.....

Words count : 825