Chapter 1

I disliked the entrance ceremony and imagined that many first-year students probably felt the same.

The principal and the students exchanged excessive words of gratitude, there was far too much time spent standing in lines, and, with so many irritating things to deal with, it all felt like a huge
pain in the butt.

But those weren’t my only complaints. The entrance
ceremonies for elementary school, junior high, and high school all mean the same thing: the start of another major trial for children.

In order for students to enjoy their time at school, they must make friends, and there are only a few key days after the entrance ceremony to properly do that.

Failure to do so signals the beginning of a rather tragic three years. As someone who wants to enjoy my time here, I decided I’d like to establish proper relationships with others. Even if I already made a friend, what's wrong in making few more?

Unfamiliar with the notion, I’d spent the day before in
preparation, running through different scenarios.

For instance, should I burst into the classroom and actively start talking to people? Should I secretly pass around a slip of paper with my email address, so as to better befriend someone?

Someone like me needed to
practice, because this environment was so different from what I’d experienced thus far. I was completely isolated.

I had ventured alone into a
battlefield, and it was do or die.
Looking around the classroom, I walked toward the seat that bore my nameplate.

It was at the back of the room, near the window. A good place to
sit, generally. I searched for shiina but she doesn't appear to be here.

As I looked around, I saw that the room was already halfway
filled with students. The others were either immersed in their class materials or already talking with other people.

Perhaps they’d all been friends
beforehand or had only recently gotten acquainted.

Well then, what should I do? Take action during this free time and try to meet someone? In front of
me, a rather rotund boy sat at his desk, hunching over.

Perhaps it was my imagination, but he appeared lonely.
The boy exuded an aura that seem
to shout, “Please, someone be my
friend!”

However, if you just went up to someone and start talking, you might be bothering them. Should you wait for the right time? But then you might wait too long and be left friendless.So I arrived at a conclusion to talk to him.

"Excuse me, if you don't mind can we be friends?"

"Sure why not! I was waiting for somebody to make friends with"

"By the way, I am ayanokouji kiyotaka. Nice to make your acquaintance"

"My name is Daichi Ishizaki its nice meeting you ayanokouji"

"Likewise, ishizaki"

Our conversation was intrupted by the same  shoulder-length magenta hair guy who I saw in the bus.

"So, we going to be in the same class for the next 3years, why don't  you lowlifes introduce yourselfs. I am ryuuen kakeru, I am going to be the leader of this class"

"Hey who the hell gave you the right to decide?" Ishizaki questioned the guy named ryuen.

Soon after, agreements could be heard through the room, until a tall, black demon who I saw in the entrance ceremony stood next to ryueen.

"If anybody has problem with me being the leader, so come up to me and let's talk by our fists"

Ishizaki and with short blue hair that has single small hair strand sticking up and purple eyes stood up opposing the self proclaimed leader.

"Well, I am surprised to see a girl oppose me. Well I like you, what's your name girl?"

"Ibuki mio"

"Mio huh? So your going to be the other leader of this class"

"Huh? Why?"

"I like your short blue hair"

"Tch" ibuki sat down.

"And now you, you are going to oppose me?" Ryuen turned towards ishizaki.

"Yes, I don't like you being the leader"

"So let our fists do the talking now"

Ishizaki launched an attack at ryuen, but he doged it easily. He punched ishizaki in the face. He fell down on the ground. The whole class went into silence.

"So does anyone still objects me?" He looks around the class. No one objected him.

"Good, now then the girl named Ibuki, and me are the leaders of this class. So you all lowlifes have to follow everything I say to you"

"I object" I objected ryuen and stood up. All eyes in class turned towards me.

"So you also object now? Can I know why you objecting me while the whole class agrees with me?"

"I don't mind you being the leader, I object you to follow your orders you give"

"You quite have the guts to speak to me. So why are not ready to follow me?"

"I follow only the people who are superior to me not some defective people"

"You got some nerve provoking me, now you have done it. Come here let's have a chat"

I headed towards ryuen. The whole class was watching me facing ryuen.

The moment I stepped infront of ryuen, he tryed to punch me in the face by his right hand. I easily doged his attack, but I knew he was aiming for my head from his leg.

I again doged his kick, and with 3℅ of my strength I punched him in the abdomen. He coughed and knelt down.

The tall black guy swing his arm to attack me. I stopped his attack by my left arm. I couldn't see his expression cause of his sunglasses. I knew he was shocked.

I wanted to see his reaction so I punched him in on chest. His glass fell down, I could see him having a feared expression. I sat next to ryueen.

"As i said before,I don't mind you being the leader. But object you giving orders to me, so if you want any help you are free to ask me I don't mind"

I stood up and went back to my seat. Cheerings can be heard through the room, some were even clapping and looking at me with respect.

The girl named ibuki was staring at me, ishizaki was congratulating me by holding my hands, With a smile and tears in his eyes.

"Umm.... pardon for the intrudution, sorry I am late" A girl had entered the classroom.

It was none other than Hiyori Shiina. She was late. She was holding 3-2 books in her hand. She came inside and sat down next to my seat.

"Looks like we are going to be neighbors ayanokouji kun! Let's do our best!"

"Likewise Shiina"

The girls were staring at shiina for unknown reasons, ryuen stood and went back to his seat.

the first bell rang. At
that precise moment, a man entered the classroom. Middle aged man of average height with grayish color hair. He wears a gray suit and glasses.

“ Good morning to you, students. I’m the instructor for Class C.
My name is Kazuma Sakagami I usually teach Mathematics. However, at this school, we do not change classrooms for each grade. For the next three years, I will be acting as your homeroom teacher, so I hope to get to know all of you. It’s a pleasure to meet you. The entrance ceremony will be in the
gymnasium one hour from now, but first, I will distribute written materials with information about this school’s special rules. I will also hand out the admissions guide.”

To be continued ..

Words count : 1270