Chapter 3

I roll my eyes at the tension in the car, Steve had gotten out a few minutes earlier to meet with Sharon to get his shield and Sam's wings. "Can you move your seat up?" Bucky asks as he was crammed into the back with me but he has more muscle. "No." Sam retorts and Bucky moves into the center, I cross my arms in annoyance, it was like sitting in a car with two five year olds.
I make a face as Steve and Sharon kiss whilst Bucky and Sam look proud. Steve climbs into the car "Shut up guys" he says as we set off "We didn't say anything..." Sam says with a smirk. "You don't need to" Steve replies and we enter an airport carpark.

We pull up next to a grey van, I get out and hug Clint who was waiting for us. I walk up to Wanda and notice Pietro isn't here, "Hey, are you alright?" I ask and she smiles. "Yes, I decided to get off my arse and help" she says and I hug her as well. "Where is Pietro?" I ask and she hesitates "We got into an argument about Vision and the accords, he said we were getting too close and that the accords would keep us and others safe. I said he was being too overbearing and I just don't like the idea of giving up my freedom. I haven't seen or heard from him in two days."
"He's your big brother, you're bound to fight and it doesn't matter if he is for the accords or not, you're sibling bond will last. Pietro is just a little angry at the moment." I explain and she nods before we turned our attention back to the man who seemed to be a huge fan of Steve. "Hey, man!" Scott says to Sam but he didn't look happy. "What's up, Tic Tac?" I smirk when I see their last interaction.
"Uh, good to see you. Look, what happened last time when I..." Scott says nervously at Sam's glare.
"It was a great audition, but it'll . . . it'll never happen again." Sam states and sends me a glare when I giggle.
"They tell you what we're up against?" Steve gets the conversation back on track but not before sending me a warning look, I was just...reading his mind, it was funny.
"Something about some... psycho-assassins?" Scott questions, excuse me sir that is my father you're talking about, only I'm aloud to call him that and maybe Steve. In the corner of my eye I see Wanda trying not to laugh at my comments and smile.
"We're outside the law on this one. So, if you come with us, you're a wanted man." Steve explains and I become serious once again.
"Yeah, well, what else is new?" Scott says with a resigned expression and I see he was jailed for robbing some big company and giving it back to the people, kinda like Robin Hood just without the bow and arrow, that's Clint's thing. 
"We should get moving" Dad says, still on the other side of the car, all of the sudden a voice came over the PA. Dad says they're evacuating the airport, "Suit up" Steve says and I clamber into the van with Wanda. I quickly got changed, I made two daggers but immediately made them go away, I don't want to seriously hurt anyone. I got changed into this:

_________________________I ran to the helicopter with Steve and Scott hidden on the shield

I ran to the helicopter with Steve and Scott hidden on the shield. As we approached the helicopter was disabled by Tony. "Wow, it's so weird how you run into people at the airport. Don't you think that's weird?" he says as he lands with Rhodey.
"Hear me out, Tony. That doctor, the psychiatrist, he's behind all of this." Steve tries to reason but a masked figure jumps over an escalator thing and lands with the other two.
"Captain." he acknowledges, it seems they have met before
"Your highness."
"Anyway, Ross gave me 36 hours to bring you in. That was 24 hours ago. Can you help a brother out?" Tony asks almost desperately.
"You're after the wrong guy."
"Your judgment is askew. Your old war buddy killed innocent people yesterday." I look down a Tony's comment, yes my dad did kill people but he wasn't in control of his own mind, besides this Ross guy seems like an arsehole.
"And there are five more super soldiers just like him. I can't let the doctor find them first, Tony. I can't." Steve tries to persuade Tony but Nat intervenes, "Steve" she looks at me "Avery... you know what's about to happen. Do you really wanna punch your way out of this one?"
"All right, I've run out of patience. Underoos!" Tony shouts and a figure comes over our heads binding Cap's hands and stealing his shield. When he lands, I see he is in a masked spider suit, weird outfit choice but you do you. "Nice job, kid." Tony says and I could see the kid swell at the compliment
"Thanks. Well, I could've stuck the landing a little better. It's just the new suit. Well, it's nothing, Mr. Stark. It's--it's perfect. Thank you." The kid backtracks and Tony interrupts his rant "Yeah, we don't really need to start a conversation."
"Okay. Cap... Captain. Big fan, I'm Spider-Man." The kid says, still talking, does he ever shut up. I smile slightly at the conversation between the two and just when I thought everyone was here, Pietro zips into the scene sporting a new suit.