Realising what he was meant to be doing before he got distracted by staring at her, Theo went back on his phone. He was on the domino's app, ordering the two of them food, because Naomi had been working for three hours straight and not even brought up her hunger. He needed her to eat. He didn't know when she planned on leaving, but she needed to eat something regardless. He also knew food would keep her at his for longer, so food it was. He liked her company.

She also motivated him to complete his work which was due soon.

In all honesty, it was only a two thousand word essay with a few math questions and he had finished around half an hour ago, but he wasn't going to tell her because she'd leave straight away, apologising for being a bore. But she wasn't. Just her being there was enough for him.

Naomi must of been in the zone for who knows how long, because she didn't even realise Theo had left his room. He was now coming back in with a pile of domino's pizza boxes.

Since when?

Theo had ordered them one large hot and spicy pizza, one large pepperoni pizza, one large meat feast pizza, chicken wings and cookies.

"Theo, no" Naomi complained as Theo placed the boxes on his bed next to her

"What?"

"I will eat all of this" she admitted, knowing that she wouldn't just eat two slices and a cookie claiming she as full like other girls, she would eat a whole large pizza by herself happily.

"Great, I wouldn't of wasted my money then" he laughed

"No, I need to stop. I'm meant to be eating healthy. Uni has already made me put on weight" she stressed, knowing that she had lost a bit of weight due to the gym but by the way Theo kept feeding her, she was definitely going to get bigger.

"Baby, you don't even look like you've put on weight and if you have, it's gone to places, where I like it" he smirked, causing Naomi to roll her eyes at him.

"But I suppose if you don't want any of this, I guess this all mine then" he suggested, going to put the pizzas on his desk

"No" she protested, reaching out for one of the pizza boxes

Theo laughed and gave her one of the pizza boxes, closing her laptop and spreading the rest of the food on his bed.

"Theo you're staring again" Naomi stated, covering her mouthful of food with her hand, as Theo had sat down and gotten himself a slice, whilst looking at her

"What? I can't stare at my girl?" He smiled

"You can, but I'd rather you talk to me when you stare, rather than me just doing something and then I find you just looking at me with that goofy smile on your face"

"Goofy smile? I ain't got no goofy smile" he argued

"Yes you do... see there it is!" She exclaimed

"Oh shut up. So what do you want to talk about then?" He asked

"I don't know...oh! How's football going?" She questioned, taking another slice of pizza

"Um it's alright, still haven't heard anything from Grey, the scout" he admitted, reaching for a chicken wing. It had been annoying him, that he hadn't heard much, but he was trying not to let it affect him.

"Theo listen to me, you have nothing to worry about, I've watched you play before. You're amazing. And you know me, I don't give out compliments easily, so you know I'm telling the truth"

"Thanks baby, you know you're definitely watching all of my matches now. You have no excuse"

"Is that so?"