Eight

It wasn't that long, just maybe a couple of months before he came back. He didn't know why he was so nervous when he send you a letter. Though in that letter he might have forgotten the address and name, even sent a few words because for some odd reason he was feeling nervous and he didn't even know why.

So standing right in front of your window, he knocked on it gently. Knocking a couple of times, he was greeted by your surprised face. At the same time, he had an urge to hug you, but halt by the suddenly surprised face you're making. As if you never expected to meet him now, no, as if you never want to meet him.

"Ajax"

You call his name softly, enough to make him snap out of his stiffness

"Why are you still out? Its cold, come in"

You gently smile at him and held out your hand towards him

In which he mindlessly accept, the feeling of warmth on his hand was enough to keep down the obnoxious feeling that has been bothering him for a while.

With you pulling him towards your bed before wrapping him with a blanket to make him feel warm as he watches you went towards the direction of the kitchen to fetch him a warm cup of cocoa. Seeing that, he couldn't help but to stand up, with the blanket on his shoulder, he went towards you direction and hug you from behind.

"Ajax?"

"Let's stay like this for awhile"

He pleads

And you give in, letting you be hugged by him.

"Want to go ice fishing today?"

You asked him as you place your hand above his

"Right now?"

He whispers on your shoulder

"Yup, right after lunch?"

You asked as you twist in his arms, facing him before hugging him back

"Okay"

He stated

Wanting forever to stay in your arms

pasensya na maikli

pasensya na maikli

sorry its short lol