Three

"(First name)!"

"Big Sister!"

"(First name)! (First name)!"

Tonia, Teucer, and Anthon. The youngest of the siblings greeted you as you enter their home

It was something normal to do for his family, Ajax family knew you ever since you were children.

"Hey hey, calm down"

You chuckle, though there was a hint of sadness in those (eye color) iris as you stares at them

"Your big brother sent me some toys to give to you"

You stated, pulling out a bunch of toys as the trio squeal in delight

Though,

"But when is big brother coming home sister (First name)?"

For a moment, your smile flatter. Nevertheless you hold on as you casually, gently patted Anthon's head and crunch down to his height.

"Hmmm, I'm not really sure but I think he'll soon be home. Your brother has been busy making some toys nowadays"

You lied at them

You're on of the few people form his family that actually knows his real job. In order to keep his younger siblings away from the dark, you didn't hesitate to lie to them.

"He'll be home soon?"

Teucer asked, clinging in your back

You laugh by such an action,

"Yes yes. He'll be home soon"

To be honest, you're not even sure. Thrice a week letters reduce to two times into one time and suddenly only have once or twice a month.

You don't even know what's happening to him anymore.

You don't know when it started,

The thought of him coming home which usually excites you now terrifies you. Not knowing what to do when he come home, awkward silence, early sleeps and early departure.

It terrifies you that you have to make your choice by the time he came home, this time.

"But why do you look sad sister?"

Hmm?

You then felt a small warm hand on your cheeks as your (eye color) iris widen

"Is that so?"

You chuckle and held up your hand to cover the tiny hand on your cheeks

"Yes! You had the same expression as Big Brother whenever he was leaving"

"Well that's because your Big Brother is sad he'll be leaving you guys for the moment"

"Then does that mean big sister (First name) is sad?"

By words only made you chuckle, sad smile on your lips as you continue to stare at the trio who was innocently staring back at you as you continue to crunch right in front of them.

"Well I guess your big sister (First name) is quite sad"

"Why?"

Looking at the ready to fight who ever made you sad, you once again chuckle and one by one make a mess of their hair.

"Well I'm a sad I might not be able to visit you guys to often starting now"

You stated

"What?! Why?!"

Then they started clinging into you one by one causing you to laugh

"Well sister (First name) might need to go somewhere far away and might not be back often"

You explain

For that was also the half truth, though you are still yet to accept the offer, that doesn't mean you won't accept it.

"What? Why?"

"Can't you just stay here with us? With Big Brother?"

With Big Brother... You say...

"Well don't be so sad, I will bring back some gifts whenever I came back"

"Still.."

Looking at their sad faces pained you, enough to make you hug them while patting them at the back.

"Well sister (First name) is still thinking about it, okay? Don't cry"

You only struggle because you're ready for growth, but ain't willing to let go.