Four

I'll be coming home soon

See you

Looking at the letter in your hand that only contains seven words, a chuckle left your lips.

You did see this coming, so you don't get it when you felt disappointed.

Then your chuckle slowly turn into laughter as you hand slowly tighten around the letter, slowly crumbling it in the process.

But there you loose it as the laughter was slowly turn into tears. Curling lips twisted down in a terrible manner as the first tear fell down your cheeks as you let out an ugly sob.

All you ever wanted was to be loved with an honest tongue, devoted heart and exclusive eyes.

All you want is him to be with you, to have him by your side. All you wanted is to be treated the way you want to, the way you deserve to.

Was it that hard?

He was once everything you needed, you there you have him. And now, he is no longer what you needed but used to be.

You were barely talking, you used to tell everything that happened to you and same goes with him but now, you don't even know how to approach him.

The worst is you don't even know when it started, it just happened.

But you tried, you still tried to pretend that was nothing and continue to act like you ain't feeling that way. Continue to treat him like your lover.

Because he is your lover, and you still love him.

But you don't know if it's worth the fight anymore.

You have to much of him in your heart, and it sucks to be the only one feeling that way, and to be the only one fighting.

Looking at yourself in the mirror not so far away from you, just a couple of feets away.

You look tired, you looked miserable, you look awful.

This is where you hit the wall for your feelings for him, your mind no longer making excuses for him, more like ran out of one.

All you can think of was, you're tired, and you're in pain. You heart hurts so much as it pound on your chest.

You never thought that the day where your childhood sweetheart, your puppy love, your first love and true love, Ajax, would be the one to cost you such pain.

Nevertheless, you face your terrible crying expression in the mirror.

"Wuuu- You can do this"

You hiccup, meeting your own (eye color) iris in the mirror

"You can do this (Your name)"

You stated

"You'll get through it"

Once again you hiccup

"You can live withou--"

Then a flash of his smiling face back to when everything is still alright flash into your mind along side some memories.

"I love you"

then he smiled

Your eyes widen as blood rush up on your neck to your cheeks causing it to flush red

"What the-! Why said it all of a sudden?!"

You stated trying to hide your face as you took a step back

"Why though?"

He looked at you like it was the most obvious thing in the world

"I'm just stating how I feel. What's wrong with that?"

He laugh and pull you in his arms

"Shit"

You curse and lay down, tears streaming down your cheeks once again

You need to stop thinking about him, because you know he was never thinking about you.