It's More Than Just A Giant Frisbee

3RD PERSON

3RD PERSON

Spencer trailed behind Steve as they walked through the scarily quiet lab. For a place with such importance, the lack of people was alarming. Their worry only seemed to grow when laying injured leaning against a wall, was Helen Cho.

"Dr Cho!" Steve rushed over to her, applying pressure to the wound on her shoulder.

"He's uploading himself into the body." Cho sighed out.

"Where?" Spencer asked as he knelt down beside her and also began tending to her wounds.

Steve made a move to get up, however Helen pulled him back by his wrist, "The real power is inside the Cradle. The gem, its power is uncontainable. You can't just blow it up. You have to get the Cradle to Stark."

"First we have to find it." He looked to Spencer and the two exchanged a look. Steve nodded at Helen and Spencer gave her a sympathetic look while he looked for anything to help aid her for when they left.

Cho shook her head at Spencer and gave him a tired, reassuring smile, "Go."

Steve pulled Spencer to his feet and the two began walking back towards the exit, "Did you guys copy that?"

"We did." Clint replied over the Quinjet comms.

"I got a private jet taking off, across town, no manifest. That could be him." Natasha informed them as she pressed around with the buttons on a tech pad.

The group fell silent as Clint and Francesca scanned the streets below for anything suspicious. In the distance, Francesca noticed a particular truck. She nudged Clint in the arm with her elbow to get his attention and he followed her line of vision, "There. It's a truck from the lab. Right above you, Cap."

Clint nodded at her in understanding and agreement and helped her give the whereabouts, "On the loop by the bridge. It's them. I got three with the Cradle, one in the cab. I could take out the driver."

"Negative! If that truck crashes, the gem could level the city. We need to draw out Ultron." Steve replied as he and Spencer watched the oncoming traffic below for Ultrons truck.

"I'm beginning to wish we stayed in England." Spencer grumbled. He watched as Steve jumped onto the truck and followed closely behind, groaning when his feet hit the roof, "My ankles!"

"Grow a backbone Spencer." Francesca laughed from where she sat watching above, "Are we doing a switch around?"

"Yeah Francesca's abilities might be a bit more help. No offence, Lahela number two." Clint agreed.

Spencer sighed in relief and nodded with a smile, "Non taken."

"I can swing around and we can trade?" Clint asked.

"We can't risk bringing the Quinjet here. Not only does it put you at risk, but also the traffic." Steve furrowed his brows as he walked around the roof, attempting to draw out Ultron.