All Good Things Must Come To An End

3RD PERSON

3RD PERSON

It had been 8 months since Natasha and Spencer had began dating.
Spencer moved into a New York apartment, and Natasha moved in with him.
Unfortunately for them, the 'honeymoon stage' had worn off around 3 months in, meaning with each passing day, their relationship would get rockier and rockier.
They loved eachother. They were both head over heels for one another. But when they argued, both were too stubborn to apologise.

Every night, there was an argument. It was always about stupid things like, the cupboards constantly needing refilling, shoes left in the way of the door, forgetting to turn off lights, etc etc.

Around 7 months in, Natasha stopped sleeping in Spencer's bed with him, rather she would sleep in the guest room.

Natasha took more missions and spent longer time away, while Spencer began helping out Olivia with some cases, occasionally taking trips to England.

One night when they were finally home together, something snapped in them both, sparking another argument.

Instead of just sleeping after this argument though, Natasha left. She grabbed her essentials and went back to the Avengers Tower.

- T H E A R G U M E N T -

Spencer dragged his suitcase into the apartment, slamming it onto the ground with a huff.

"Can you not slam it, please" Natasha grumbled from the couch, half asleep

Spencer scoffed,"Sorry"

He picked it up and pushed it across the floor, the wheels scratching the hardwood floor beneath it, "Do I not get a welcome back?"

"You're scratching the floor" Natasha raised her eyebrow at him.

"I'll take that as a no" Spencer mumbled, pushing it finally into their room.

Spencer slipped off his shoes and left them in the hallway, ignoring the glare from his girlfriend and sitting down on the couch beside her.
He held his arms open and she hesitantly placed herself in his embrace.

"...You hesitated" Spencer's voice came out muffled as he placed his face on top of Natasha's head, pressing a kiss to it.

Natasha didn't reply, instead she shrugged.

"Miss me?" Spencer smirked as he ran his fingers through her hair.

Again Natasha didn't answer, she just hummed in response.

Spencer leaned up and pushed Natasha up off of him by her shoulders,"Natasha what is your problem?"

"My problem?" Natasha glared at him,"I don't-... you know what, yeah I do have a problem. My problem is that I go on long, hard missions and when I come home, the one person I want to see, is constantly away... You're never home anymore Spencer.. That's my problem"