Will Thor Be There?

3RD PERSON

3RD PERSON

As promised, Steve talked Spencer's ear off about everything he had missed since he left. Spencer found it rather funny, Steve's excitement, so he didn't interrupt, instead he 'listened' and laughed to himself whenever Steve would get hyped about a certain song or movie.

"-But it wasn't the same without you buddy" Steve slung his arm around Spencer when he finished

"I know" Spencer patted his arm, "I know"

In the corner of his eye, Spencer could see Natasha and Bruce talking. It hurt him to see it, even if he shouldn't be hurt by it. But Natasha broke up with him, so it's okay right? But after all, Spencer was the one who drove her to do it..
He shook his head and looked away. While he may of thought it went unnoticed, Francesca saw the whole thing.

"Spencer, va bene essere feriti" Frankie whispered (Spencer, it's okay to be hurt)

"Ma non è .. l'ho portata via .. Francesca ho scelto l'Inghilterra invece di lei" Spencer looked at his sister with sad eyes. He knew what he did, and he knew Natasha should never want to speak to him again. But he missed her, so so much.
(But it's not.. I drove her away.. Francesca I chose England over her)

Something the twins had forgotten was, Italian was one of the many languages Natasha knew. She knew the twins would often use it for private conversations and she would usually tune them out, but when she heard the topic of this conversation, she couldn't help but listen in.
Bruce noticed her looking slightly out of it during their conversation, so he wiggled her arm gently. This seemed to break her out of whatever daze the twins words had put her in. She gave Bruce a small smile and tried to retune into their previous conversation and reassure him.

"Thor, report on the Hulk?" Natasha called out to Thor

"The gates of Hel are filled with the screams of his victims" Thor looked proud of him words, but the glare from Natasha told him that it wasn't what she was hoping for.

"Thor, what did we say about not everyone wanting to be treated like a warrior?" Francesca's tone of voice was as if she was scolding or warning a child. In this case, a very buff, large child.

Thor looked at Frankie and nodded, "Uh, but, not the screams of the dead, of course. No no, uh...wounded screams, mainly whimpering, a great deal of complaining and tales of sprained deltoids and, and uh... and gout"

Francesca sighed, "That wasn't much better"

Thor mumbled a quick sorry before turning his attention back to the sceptre.

"Hey Banner, Dr. Cho's on her way in from Seoul, is it okay if she sets up in your lab?" Tony called out from the cockpit

Bruce looked up, "Uh, yeah, she knows her way around"