Beyond The Stars

Beyond The Stars

The sky blazed red as the sun burnt out, sending its final farewell and welcoming the night in.

The gentle rays touched the tip of a stranded tree on peak of the tallest mountain.

A bird settled on a branch that extended a little close to the edge. And drifted away into its chaos thoughts, cursing his soul. A tear dribbled down his eyes of blue, down To a glass-clear lake and disappeared.

He held pain for too long and cant No more.
Without hesitation or time to think, he dived toward the inevetable death awaiting below. The fall was of few seconds but more like eternity.
As he reached the end of the fall, a sudden urge to live hit him because life is so precious afterall. He spread his wings and let the wind race him and he floated.

He Floated away from the Scarlet skies and Beyond the milky way. Deeper and deeper into the void of glamor and its peace-provoking-hush where his pounding heart echoed like a mad alarm in an empty hall.

There he saw the most beautiful bird that ever caught his eyes.
She wore the nightsky, her feathers decorated by glitter of a Million stars, twinkling. Her eyes were bright yellow and her smile was peachy...

Before he could cherish the hypnosis of space nor Her breath-taking beauty, he blinked.
And that was enough to pull him back the the branch hanging close to edge of the tallest mountain.

And Then... the night ushered in.