𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 15: 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐉𝐈 𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄'𝐒 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃

⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⌜••☁︎••⌟⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼

☂︎Hanji's POV☁︎

I was in my science lab, waiting for Eren to join me in my newest experiment. I began organizing my materials, getting impatient from the long wait.

Knock

Knock

Oh! Eren must be here!

I rushed to open the door, hoping to see Eren and Armin on the other side. As I placed my hand on the door knob, I heard a voice that definitely wasn't Eren or Armin's.

"Oi, Four-eyes. Are you in there?"

Oh! Levi!

I opened the door, being greeted by Levi's same stoic face and short figure. "What's up?" I asked him, crossing my arms and leaning on the door frame. "Y/n." He said plainly, clearly avoiding eye contact with me. "You need help? With Y/n?" I asked him, tilting my head. He nodded his head in response.

So, Levi needs love advice huh?

My eyes sparkled at the idea of Levi coming to ask me for advice. The moment was interrupted when I saw Eren and Armin walking towards the science lab. "I'll meet you in my office at exactly 9:00 PM, alright?" I said, he nodded once again before walking off to his office.

"Hanji-san!" I turned my head and saw Eren waving at me while picking up his pace to reach my lab, Armin following behind. "Come on! If we start early we can finish early!" I said to the two, while walking into my lab.

Maybe I'll go check on Y/n after this experiment.

Or, I can ask her to help, it"s her day-off after all.

Yeah, I'll ask her to help.

"Armin!" I yelled out to the blonde. "Yes, Hanji-san?" I heard his voice say from behind me, I turned to properly speak to him. "Please call Y/n to the lab, Armin. Thanks!" I said before walking off to prepare Eren for the experiment, watching Armin walk out of the lab to the direction of Y/n's room.

☂︎Y/n's POV☁︎

I sat in my room, trying to enjoy my given day-off.

Keyword; trying.

Levi. Levi. Levi.