𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 9: 𝐌𝐘 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆

⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⌜••☁︎••⌟⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼

☂︎Y/n's POV☁︎

My eyes fluttered open, the lights in the room blinding me.

Where am I?

What happened?

First expedition, injured Eren, Levi...

Levi!

Levi was about to get grabbed,

Is he okay?!

My body jerked up, earning a quiet yelp of shock from someone in the room.

I looked over to see a very excited Hanji, even more excited then normal.

"You're awake! And you're okay!" She said, standing up and engulfing me in a tight hug.

I felt pain in around my body when she hugged me.

"U-uh Hanji..." I whimpered. Man what did I do to result in this much injury?

"Oh! Sorry! I forgot you had wounds for a second!"

I just smiled slightly at her, reassuring her that 'It's fine'

"Oh! I should go call Levi! He's been worried about you ever since we got back!" She said, wiggling her eyebrows as if what she said was some sort of achievement.

She rushed out of the room, leaving me alone with my thoughts.

I looked around the room before letting out a loud sigh, knowing no one was in the room.

☂︎Levi's POV☁︎

I was currently sat in my office, trying to paperwork my way through my struggles.

Keyword: Trying.

I couldn't help but feel guilty about what happened to Y/n.

If I didn't stand there like a statue, she wouldn't be in this state.

I ended up banging my fist on my desk in an angry rage, letting out a loud thump.

That's when I heard a faint voice from the other side of the door in front of me.

"Jeez Shorty, if you don't want to hear the news you can just say so." I heard the voice say.

Four-eyes.

I could hear the pout on her face right now.

"What do you want, Hanji?" I asked, annoyance evident in my tone.

"Am I allowed to come in?" her muffled voice responded.

"Tch. Fine, but you better not be wasting my time." I responded.