𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 13: 𝐀 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄

⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⌜••☁︎••⌟⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼

☂︎Y/n's POV☁︎

Another day, another struggle.

Yesterday, Levi and I broke up.

Just Captain and Cadet now.

I arose from my clean white bed. As I was trying to fully wake up, I looked over at the clock on the top of my bedroom door frame.

6:45. I need to be in the mess hall by 7:30. Alright.

I wanted to go back to sleep really, but I just couldn't fall asleep once again. So I stood up and decided to get ready early.

I put on the straps to the survey corps uniform, brushed my hair and tied it up in a simple ponytail. I then walked out of the room finding my way to the mess hall.

As I was walking through the halls, I ran into someone, as I was not paying attention to where I was going.

"Oh, good morning, [Y/n]!" I immediately recognized the voice, Hanji. I looked up at her, giving her a small smile. She returned it then continued to walk off towards Erwin's office.

Hopefully we don't run into Levi.

☂︎Hanji's POV☁︎

Okay Hanji, let's go through this plan again.

Barge into Erwin's office,

Strike a deal with him about Levi and Y/n,

Tell Levi,

Get the OTP back together.

Alright, you got this Hanji.

I find myself in front of Erwin's office. I push my glasses up as I look at the door with confidence.

Come on Hanji, Barge in. Go, go, go!

Knock

Knock

"Enter."

God dammit, I didn't barge.

That's step one failed.

"Hey Erwin." I said while opening the door, revealing Erwin sorting out some of his paperwork of the day.

"What do you need, Hanji?" He asked me, looking up from his paperwork and facing me directly in the eyes.

"Well, it's about Levi," I said, looking at him, he raised his brow in interest.

"And Y/n..." I continued, he looked back down at his paperwork. "Hanji, no, I will not let them be together, It's for the best." He said, making me frown. "Oh, come on! I just wanna make a deal." I said, he looked back up at me. "Deal?" He said seriously, "What deal, exactly?" He continued. I smirked in confidence before speaking again.

"If Levi can prove to you that he is capable of being just as strong, maybe even stronger, with Y/n...you let them get back together." I told him. He continued to stare at me with a stoic face. After a while, he gave out a loud sigh before speaking again. "Fine, but don't get your hopes up, Hanji." He said, making me squeal on the inside.

"Yes! Thank you, Erwin! You won't regret it!" I yelled, rushing out of his office.

I need to tell Levi about this.

☂︎Levi's POV☁︎

I was sat alone in the mess hall, waiting for the cadets to show up to start training. I was peacefully sipping tea from my cup.

Was.

Four-eyes came rushing into the room, with a huge smile of determination on her face.

What does she want this time?

She slammed her two hands on the table, making me look up at her with an emotionless face, continuing to drink my tea.

"Come on, lover boy! You've got a mission!" She said.

So it is about Y/n.

I gave out a sigh before putting down my cup. "Four-eyes, what do you mean?" I asked her, clearly annoyed from her sudden barge into my tea time.

She showed of an even larger smile before speaking again, "I stroke a deal with Erwin!" She stroke a deal with WHO?

"With, Eyebrows?" I asked again. "Yup! Now, you need to prove yourself to him!" She said, backing away and putting both of her hands on her hips. "Prove myself?" I asked her. "Simple! Prove that your relationship with Y/n won't affect your performance, and maybe prove it will make you even better!" She said, raising her hands in the air.

Now, how does she expect me to do that?

"Hanji, I can't do that." I said, giving up.

"Come on, Levi! You know you still love her!" She whined, almost putting me off the edge.

But it is true, I do still love Y/n.

"You love Y/n-" She said, but i cut her off by putting a hand over her mouth.

Why you may ask?

Because just as she was about to finish that sentence, a certain h/c haired girl walked into the mess hell, followed by a nosy horse trailing behind her.

I was too focused on Y/n walking into the room, that I didn't notice Hanji has removed my hand from her mouth. "What was that for?!" She yelled, snapping me out of my thoughts. I immediately brought my finger to my lips looking at her, and back at Y/n, shutting her up and making her cover her own mouth for some reason.

She sat down on the table, calming down. "Come on Levi, just do it. Find a way. I'll help." She said, giving me puppy dog eyes. I rolled my eyes in response. She kept going, making weird faces that made me cringe. I finally gave out, quietly slamming my tea cup down with a loud sigh.

"Fine. Yes, I'll do it."

⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⌜••☁︎••⌟⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼