𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 12: 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊 𝐔𝐏

⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⌜••☁︎••⌟⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼

☂︎Y/n's POV☁︎

I woke up in a clean and quiet room.

Levi's room.

I smiled at the thought, the smile quickly shifted into a frown when I remembered what happened the day before.

Erwin caught us.

I looked over to see if Levi was still there.

Nope, no sign of him.

I then looked at the clock to check the time.

5:45. Good. It's still early.

I stood up from the clean bed feeling the wind blow through my h/c hair.

I sighed, thinking of what might happen to Levi and I.

I creeped out of Levi's office, hoping to both find Levi and not wake anyone up.

That went well. But also didn't go well.

Good news! I found Levi!

Bad news! He was talking to Erwin.

☂︎Third Person POV☁︎

"Levi. It will affect your performance." Erwin said strictly.

"For the last time, Eyebrows. It will not! You cannot just make me cut relationships with her." Levi snapped back firmly.

"I do what is for the best, Levi. And this is for the best." The commander said plainly, clearly taking advantage of his superiority to Levi.

They continued to have a passive aggressive conversation, full of semi-hurtful words towards each other.

Little did they know a certain h/c haired girl, along with the company of a brunette, were listening in on the whole conversation.

"You will be breaking up with L/n." Erwin said, closing the conversation and walking away, leaving the captain shocked, enraged, and most of all, heartbroken. An emotion he never thought he would feel.

☂︎Hanji's POV☁︎

Erwin? Break up? Levi? Y/n? WHAT HAPPENED?

I turned around to check on Y/n. I wasn't even surprised when I saw she was no longer beside me.

I gave out a quiet sigh and decided to look for Y/n.