Pushing through the crowd, I make my way to the seat beside him and drop on it. Alice grins at me. “Who'd have thought I'd see the day you both would be so gone for each other. I am kind of terrified and excited.”

“Tell me about it.” I say.

Zachary hands me his beer and I instinctively take it and sip from it before giving it back to him. He continues drinking just like he had been doing and Alice chuckles at us.

“Or maybe you both just never realized that you both were always attuned to each other, just like you didn't notice it now.” Alice says and gets up to make her way to Dylan. I watch her go then look back at Zachary. His face elucidated by the strobe lights. Making his eyes seem almost red.

“Dance with me?” I ask him.

He looks at the dance floor and then back at me. “I don't dance.”

“Me neither.”

He grins as he puts out a hand for me to take. “Let's go.”

Making our way to the dance floor, I let myself tune everything out except Zachary. We both hold each other close. We just sway to the music at first, getting used to it. I grin at him then and wiggle my hips clumsily. He laughs but then does the same. It definitely isn't dancing, more like making complete fools of ourselves and laughing at each other. I pulled him so close that he pressed against me, not caring who saw. Looking at his face, all I can think of is how I feel about him. How I want to tell him that even if he probably won't feel the same.

“God, Zachary. I—”

Zachary suddenly looks down at his pocket and pulls slightly away from my grip and takes out his phone.

“Let me just take the call outside, and I'll be back.” He smiles at me. I kiss him lightly before letting him go. Swiftly moving, he makes his way outside, and I sit back with Pierce who was drinking vodka and flirting with a lady. I wait for Zachary to come back. Ten minutes and still he isn't back. Dread settles in my gut and I push forward to get out of the club. I search around the club, and he isn't here anywhere.

My pulse speeds up as I try calling him. He doesn't pick up, and I get a text from him.

Zachary : Need to leave. Sorry.

I reread the message, but that's it. Nothing more. I go back inside the club and inform Sloane that I have to leave. She looks at me concerned, but I reassure her that everything is fine. I drive as fast as the speed limit allows me to and make my way to our hotel room. Opening the door, I enter the room hoping to see Zachary in here. But he isn't here. It sank in that he isn't here, and he left again without talking to me about it. Without telling me why. I would have taken a knife to my heart instead of feeling like I feel now. That call was definitely from his father, I know that. And the fact that he thought he couldn't tell me that hurts.

I thought he would tell me if it came down to it. And that he would trust me enough to at least sent me text saying that he'll be back. Zachary told me that he is done hiding, then why did he decide to take it all on himself again. Alone. Without telling me.

You left me out again, Zachary.

_______________________________________

Hey guy.

I have another story, He IS OFF LIMITS posted, if you guys have time and like it please check it out. Love you all.

SPECIAL THANKS TO THESE AMAZING SOULS WHO STUCK WITH ME ALL THE WAY THROUGH. I COULDN'T BE MORE GRATEFUL TO U ALL:

ButterMyCorpse
gina0011
HenloPatate
Innocent2164
kotlccrazyfan
laranaomiii
lightblackisgrey
official_desireee
TessaStClaire
Winter_Fox1
SpongebobsWetAssPu-
Captain_Ducklingmention
death4ever
Panchat_Nerd
kikax13
Imhereforstories7v7
_poisonpolish_
tmrtwtvd