He lays his face on my chest as he breathes through his mouth. I hold on to him as we both try to gain back our senses.

“Two goals in the field and one in the bedroom. I fucking scored a hat-trick.” I grumble.

Zachary pushes himself up on his elbows and looks down at me, and then he laughs. The vibration of his chest against mine.

I need to tell him I love him.

“That makes no sense. I think I fucked you too good.” Zachary says through his laugh.

I enjoy the way he laughs. So free. So beautiful. I want to tell him how I feel.

My phone buzzes from my shoulder bag. I groan in irritation. Zachary shakes his head and falls onto the bed beside me. Throwing my legs out the bed, I make my way to the bag and take out my phone. I check the caller ID; it reads Finley.

“Dude. We are hitting the club. Get Zachary to come too, I don't care if you were fucking or planning your damn wedding, you ain't ditching us.” Finley says, firmly.

“We were actually planning the names of our kids.” I tell him.

“Zachary is a dead man if he got you pregnant and didn't take responsibility for it,” Finley says.

“Don't worry, he is definitely taking responsibility.” I turn to Zachary with a smirk. Zachary scoffs as he puts on his boxers and throws me mine.

“He better. Also, don't make us wait.” Finley cuts the call. I watch Zachary put on clothes, albeit a bit disappointed that I couldn't enjoy being with him all night.

“That look again, Everett.” Zachary rolls his eyes at me.

“Get used to it, asshole.”

“I don't think I ever will. It makes me feel too much.”

A lump forms in my throat. That is not something Zachary would say lightly. Oh, god. I know exactly what you mean, Zachary. You make me feel too much.

“Zachary I-”

Zachary throws a shirt at me with a grin. “Let's go.”

Not yet. I'll tell him at the club. I grin as I get dressed. We meet the rest of the guys down and head off to a club. Pierce goes right for the alcohol. Sloane drags Finley to dance with as they make stupid faces at each other as Both of them realize that neither of them can dance. We all settle ourselves in seats with a corona.

I stare at Zachary as he talks to Alice, making her laugh. He smiles at her. She says something right back, making him choke on his beer and turn to look at me. He catches me looking and grins wickedly, raising his eyebrows.

I shrug and mouth, “Boyfriend privileges.”

He gets this soft look on his face that made me stop breathing. Every time Zachary does that it makes me lose reality. Knowing the fact that I am the only one who gets to make him get that expression on his face is overwhelming in the best way possible. Zachary beckons me to the empty seat next to his. I turn back to the freshmen I was talking to.

“I need-” I start.

“Boyfriend calling. Got it.” The guy smirks at me. I roll my eyes at him.