"well getting hold of Lee gang may be difficult since Lisa has taken the control as the under boss. In no time namjoon will start running his good for nothing sexy brain and we are done for so get your asses. I have to either prove my identity or destroy Lee's to stop lisa" she said and jumped down the table.

Get ready we have a war to fight.

"should I join?" asks hoseok hyung who was quite all along.

Y/n opened her cupboard and picked up something throwing it at hoseok hyung who caught it immediately.

It was a gun. Precisely it was his own gun.

"I had it for a while. I think you should get back to business" y/n said with a smile and he smiled too.

"since the doctor herself is saying I can't stop you" said jin hyung and everyone chuckled.

"Rose and yoongi oppa will handle the tech with the tech team. Jennie unnie and jisoo unnie will guide jimin and taehyung and this bitch who I am still angry on also called jin. Help them with weapon and whatever they need. You can treat them as the elites and give them access.

Irene and kyungsoo already know every inch of this place, no need to guide them. Infact I'll need irene unnie to help hoseok hyung with basics... Help him warm up and with equipments.

Mark get the Ingrid and the people ready. I don't know how many we will need but right now get as much as much as you got, to get me back.

Tell them to be in standby.

and you jeon jungkook you will come with me" y/n said and everyone nod pulling the people they need to guide while jin hyung was more scared of y/n than anything knowing she still holds a grudge.

"and...." everyone looked at she spoke.

"we won't need noirelune, it comes-" irene completed her.

" it comes when it's most needed and they will come if they find out you are in danger."she said and matched out.

They all rushed out while she looked at me.

"don't look at me like that we may end up being late for the fight" I said and she chuckled looking down.

"I think I found my new kink" I said and she looked at me with wide eyes.

"you found what?" she asked.

I bent to her level looking at her eyes.

"watching you being badass and hugging you instantly when you are flustered." I said and her cheeks visibly became red.

I softly kissed her lips and nibbled on it and she responded in seconds pushing me but still not stopping I chuckled as I pulled back to see her glaring at me.

" don't let it escalate" she said glaring at me.

"let me do one thing.... I have lost you many times to take the risk of not doing it" I said and leaned in pulling her by her waist.

In swift motion opening the first button of her shirt and kissing her neck.

She moaned a little and kept her hands on my shoulder blade.

"w-what a-a-are you d-doing" she asked.

"telling everyone even that kim namjoon that you are mine..." i said and sucked on her skin and pulled back rubbing my thumb over it to ease it.

"you know right you are crazy" she said and I chuckled.

"I know that" I said and buttoned her shirt softening it and making sure the hickey is visible.

"no one will take me seriously in the fight seeing this here" she said with a chukle.

"well even better they will die sooner that way" I said...

"and what about you" I ask.

"I have a tattoo of your name tattooed on me... That should be enough" I said showing the tattoo on my arm. Which was hidden in the sleave tattoo.

She chuckled. "we should get married." she said with a chuckle.

"I'll be blessed if it happens" I said and she laughed.

I held her waist as she throws her head back to laugh

Her smile was everything, the big mess ahead didn't even matter the way she was calm and poised just like I was after seeing her.

She is someone who I want. No, Someone that has to be with me and I have to be with.

.........................................................

Well I know its confusing but I'll swear I'll complete it immediately.

This book has already gone too long