Yeet!

The next morning, BoBoiBoy woke up when someone is poking his cheek. He quickly grabbed the hand.

BoBoiBoy:*sleepy voice*Don't play with my cheeks.*Look at that person*Oh, you're  Ali.

Ali:* pout* Hmmh..I was told that you didn't get enough rest because you took care of me as a baby all this time?

BoBoiBoy:*strech ** yawn*Nah.. I'm okay ..*rubs eyes*Luckily the power of AgeBot has no side effects to you-Eh?

Ali hugged BoBoiBoy turning off his words.

Ali: Thank you.

BoBoiBoy:*soft smile ** pat Ali's back* Your welcome. It's my job to protect you anyway.

Ali:* let go of the hug* So, wanna tell the  story of your crazy experience taking care of me?

BoBoiBoy:* dark sinister smile* Hohoho ... Where do I start ~?

So with that they both spent their time telling stories.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Le Time Skippo ~

.

.

.

.

.

.

After finishing the story, BoBoiBoy and Ali went to the main room and met with the mentors and the young agents.

Khai: Ali!* Puts hand on Ali's shoulder* Are you okay?

Ali: -smile* I'm okay.

Moon: I will remember the BabyAli episode forever~*drama*

Alicia: At least it's okay now. We haven't started our training for a long time.

Ali:* weird look at BoBoiBoy* Oh? You didn't do the training when I was a baby?

Rudy: Ceh, you won't split away for a sec from him, how can he do our training?

All:*laughs*

Ali:*blushing ** death glared BoBoiBoy who was holding back laughter*

BoBoiBoy:* pats Ali's head* It's okay. Besides, I can't do the practice without you.

Roza: And another reason is because you always want to be supported.

All:*laughs again*

A.Leon: Okay now! Focus!

All the agents stopped laughing and BoBoiBoy stood among the mentors.

A.Leon: Since everything is back to normal then your training will start today so BoBoiBoy, please take over.

BoBoiBoy:*nods* Okay Agent Leon.*split into Quake, Blaze and Ice*

Khai: Erk? We have to fight three elements today?

Quake:* shakes his head* Oh, no! Today, it's Blaze and Ice's turn. I'm just an observer today.

All:*nods*

Quake: But ... if you want me to repeat the training that day maybe I can..*Smirk*

All:*shakes their head quickly* NOO!