De-Aging?

Rewind some moment ago ~ <<

.

.

.

.

Ali was still looking for an unknown object that appears on the IRIS scanner. Then, he saw something moving.

Ali: What's that thing?* The phone rang* Eh, BoBoiBoy?

ONLINE

BoBoiBoy: Hi Ali! Eh, are you on a mission?

Ali: Ha'ah. But right now I'm following something weird.

BoBoiBoy: Something weird? You mean?

Ali: That thing appeared in my IRIS scanner. And I saw him ... round, floating and had glowing eyes and tried to run away every time I was close to him.

BoBoiBoy:* gasp* Ali! That's probably the Power Sphere I'm looking for!

Ali: All right then I'll get him for you!

BoBoiBoy: Wait a minute Ali! It might be dangerous! I'm on my way to board the spaceship to Earth. Don't do anything !

Ali: Alah, you look clear! Let me help you!

When he was arguing with BoBoiBoy, Ali did not notice that he was too close to the Power Sphere.

P.Sphere: D-Don't come close!

Ali was shocked by the sound and his phone being tossed but he managed to take it back and he continued to look at the Power Sphere and turning his phone on the Power Sphere so that BoBoiBoy could see them

BoBoiBoy:*panic*AgeBot! Wait a minute!

But AgeBot has relinquished its power and it hits Ali.

Ali: Argh!*Falls*

BoBoiBoy: Al-*line off*

AgeBot, on the other hand, ran out of energy and went off after the attack.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Back to normal timeline ~

.

.

.

With BoBoiBoy

The journey to Earth felt very slow for BoBoiBoy. Although he could already see the MATA Academy below, he still felt slow.

After his call with Ali was cut off, his panic increased to 200%. After slaughtering Fang and Gopal(not literally) for silence, he calm down a little.

As soon as the spaceship landed, BoBoiBoy jumped out followed by his friend.

BoBoiBoy and his friends walked quickly into the Academy and got a strange look from the young agents there.

Don't worry, his friends doesn't know  that he is the Elemental Agent. They just follow him because they want to take AgeBot. They just thought that the place is a 'special elite school'.

BoBoiBoy:Ag-Err..Prof.Geetha!

BoBoiBoy and his friends reach the main room. AgeBot is on the table and looks inactive.