ATLAS

The next day is the meeting day of parents and teachers and also the first day of Dr. Ghazali outstation. Before his father left, Ali hugged his father tightly. Supply for a month, he said. After Dr. Ghazali instructed them to take good care of themselves, he started his journey.

Ali:* pout* I miss my father ...

BoBoiBoy:* looks at the tablet* Ah, your father hasn't been here for only five minutes. I haven't seen my father in months.

Ali:*surprised*Wuish! Really?!

BoBoiBoy:* shrugs* Apparently, he wants me to be independent. The good thing is, I get to do what I want.

Ali: Oh..That's good.

BoBoiBoy: Oh, by the way, what time is the meeting?

Ali: 8.30 but I have to go to school first.

BoBoiBoy: Okay so I had time to go buy kitchen items for an hour. Well, get ready then!*Throws a pillow to Ali*

Ali:*face hit by pillow*Auch! Okay,okay!Geez..*Throws back to BoBoiBoy ** goes upstairs*

As soon as Ali disappeared from view, BoBoiBoy went back to reading the information article about the Power Sphere he was looking for.

.

.

.

.

.

Time Skip ~

.

.

.

.

Ali sit in the classroom waiting for BoBoiBoy to arrive. It is now 8.20 am and the parents have started coming.

Viktor faithfully accompanies Ali because he knew his father can't always keep him company to take his result. Sometimes Viktor's mother, help take it.

Viktor: Eh, Ali. Today you want my mom to take your result?

Ali: Eh, it's okay! Today I have someone else to take it.*Bright smile*

Viktor: Oh, your brother, will take your result? Good.

Ali continued playing with his tablet while waiting for BoBoiBoy.

Not long after that, the class is startled by screams from outside the classroom.

Sasi: Weh whata's wrong?

Everyone is fussing to get out. Ali looked down and sweatdropped.

BoBoiBoy has arrived apparently.

He was surrounded by fangirls who knew where they came from. I don't know what the fangirls were screaming about, Ali didn't know either.

They doesn't even know BoBoiBoy. They meet him every time when BoBoiBoy want to send him to school.

Disappointing.

BoBoiBoy was still smiling and waving at everyone until Puan Munah came with her samurai cane to drive all the students up to class.

BoBoiBoy saw Ali from upstairs keep waving at him.

Ali: Oit! Come on upstairs!

BoBoiBoy: Okay!

Ali and his classmates started to enter the class. Soon, BoBoiBoy entered.

The girls except Alicia looked around at BoBoiBoy. BoBoiBoy looked for Ali and immediately sat down next to him.

BoBoiBoy: Sorry I'm  late.There was a mission earlier.