Mission

In an Old Used Building ~

.

.

.

Jet: Ergh..What about that element of yours huh? You know?*Shivering*

They were all in the old building and were trying to enter without being detected. Thunderstorm is hacking through the security system.

Cyclone:*hands crossed behind head ** leans against the wall* Quake is always like that. He is firm in his temperament.

Thunderstorm:* roll eyes* Everyone is afraid of him. And it increased if he is on MamaQuake mode.

Rudy: I ​​want to ask something. What is MamaQuake actually?

Cyclone: MamaQuake is actually called Quake. It is because he always puts other people before himself. And because he behaves like a mid-wife ~

Thunderstorm:* smirk*I will tell Quake you said that.

Cyclone:* sticks out tongue at Halilintar* Complainant!

Thunderstorm:*system successfully hacked ** smirk*I'm really smart ~*open the door*

Rudy: Ceh, brag.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Back to Academy ~

.

.

.

.

.

The other young agents are in the nursery room with BabyAli watching the cartoon while Quake repaired the door he had kicked in that day.

Roza: Eh, Quake?

Quake: Hmm?

Roza: When can Ali go back to his original self?

Moon:* le gasp* No! Let BabyAli be here! Let him be!!!

Quake: Sadly, AgeBot has been repaired and given full energy so everyone is on their way here to recover Ali.

All: Alah ....*groans*

.

.

.

.

.

.

Back to Mission ~

.

.

.

Rudy and Jet are with Komeng.

Jet: Ish! Where are that Elemental brats?!

Komeng: Ha! Go !!

When they were both besieged and all of Komeng's henchmen wanted to attack them, two shadows fell from above.

Komeng: Ha, who's that !?

Typhoon: Eh, eh ~Komeng? I haven't seen you in a long time ~ Still a shortie I see?

Komeng:* pale* Y-You ?! I-Impossible !!

K.1: Why Boss?

Komeng:* points close to him* I-I-It's the Elemental !! All gangs! Take it off !!