"Bland? Well let me tell you how I have fun" la signora replied with a grin..

She used her vision to direct an ice missle towards your hand, which you blocked with your anemo vision.

"Oh it's on!" You both locked eyes, you jumped away from her and prepared for a fight.

Signora quickly stood away from her desk and prepared her catalyst..soon enough the entire office was filled of flying elemental shots here and there..some were cryo and some were anemo.

You and Signora kept firing missles  at each other while running around the spacious office each of you constantly dodging incoming attacks.

Well signora didn't "run" instead she was more on the defensive side by mostly staying on one place to concentrate on her aiming and at the same time to generate sheilds if requred.

You on the other hand had your vision anemo, but you concentrated your shots so that it would be strong enough to knock her down ..Well that is if you were able to hit her...she's quite the fun opponent!

Also, your vision gave you mobility to swiftly reach any place you want, you can practically run on the ceiling or jump between walls which you did.

One of the fatui guards opened the door as he heard a commotion from outside.. "My lady?! Oh-- HOLY MOTHER LOVING TSARI-"

a snow missile hit him which froze his shoulders.. the other guard pushed him out of the way and sighed as if they knew that it happens everyday "Oh shit fredrick it's another one of those, I told you to not bother my lady at all"

La Signora glared at the guards while blocking your projectiles "oh! so-sorry my lady!" The free guard quickly closed the doors.

"HaAhahA you have nice guards! Mine is so grumpy all the time." You smirked at her.

"Shut up and focus. I'll make sure to get new guards later" La Signora was totally immersed in the fight.

The temperature in the room soon went downhill. You were both no doubt experts at this...so in order to win, it'll all depend on how strong you both were with just pure elemental power, no shields or defenses involved whatsoever.

"Y/n at this rate we'll just be blocking each others projectiles."

you both grinned as you knew what's coming " Oh dear signora that only means one thing"  You replied with the biggest smirk on your face.

"An element to element showdown!"

You both said in unison as you stood infront of each other and prepared to charge a massive attack.

your forces collided racing to reach the others in competition of finding which is stronger. You were both smiling like a bunch of maniacs, eyes full of delight and satisfaction.

that is until Signora noticed something....

Instead of firing your anemo vision towards her, you suddenly started going the opposite direction sucking all the power that she created  to concentrate it, that's when signora stopped using her vision and quickly said

"Oh we got ourself a little mischievous bitch over here" she said annoyingly

It only made you chuckle with a hand on one of your cheeks "do you surrender or do I have to let this elemental bomb explode?"

"Fine you win, only because I don't want my office completely destroyed" Signora crossed her arms.

"Yea suuure whatever you say...Yay! So did I win all of them?" You jumped excitedly.

"Not yet! We agreed on ten matches, if I win the next it's a tie and if not then you truly win..it's still 4 to 5. Me and you respectively." Signora replied.

"Looking forward to it fair lady!" You chuckled as you turned the elemental bomb into snow.

"You can take a nap on that, trust my judgement it's magical!" You teased Signora with a grin.

"NO!" Signora raised her voice yet again and then shot a projectile at you.

You laughed then jumped over it to dodge the attack "Alright alright! I get it now"

"I'll head to the docks now, see you!" You waved at her playfully and made your way to the exist.

"Try to stay in one piece for our next fight, y/n" Signora's voice echoed behind your back.

"I look forward to it.. Signora"

~~~~~~~  Back to the current events ~~~~

Note : if you're confused, this is also a part of what happened after signora told you about the mission after that you left for Liyue.

Y/N's POV

The very next thing that Signora did was check on her guards.. I'm pretty sure that she froze the other guard too for letting the other guard interupt us. One of the rules that La Signora gave them was to never interfere unless asked to.. even if it sounded like she was on the verge of death.

Hahha..Their punishment was to clean the office.. I've got to admit that my anemo vision sent everything flying everywhere.

My prayers goes to them..buuuut come on! I've made their jobs ten times more exciting right?!.. they were finally doing something rather than standing in front of a door.

I let out a little chuckle at the memory of that .."event", 10/10 would love to do it again.

Anywayyy..

Today was the rite of decension..it was also a very sunny day! Perfectly clear to witness the fall of a god...Well.. a fake death. But it's going to be entertaining eitherway right?!

Surprisingly the way to liyue took way longer than expected due to the rain which made movement harder and all roads busy....and well... Aether really slowed me down too which was a  hassle but it is what it is!

The most important thing is that I arrived before the scene. I would have been so sad if I missed the show.

I wonder how Tartaglia is doing, I bet he's laughing at every mirror he sees..in reality I'm the one that's going to be laughing the entire time knowing that he's a pawn in all of this.. what a pity.

"Oh you're finally awake!" You looked at Aether as his eyes slowly opened and adjusted to his surroundings..you were both in a carriage heading to Liyue harbor

"Oh..y/n are we there yet?" He asks, a few yawns threatening to escape his lips.

"Well would you look at that we've just arrived!" You pointed towards Liyue harbor that was in the close horizon.

Aether excitedly rubbed his eyes and took in the view, paimon woke up at the sudden movement. She was sleeping on Aether's  lap after all. How cute.

"So this is Liyue harbor? It's really beautiful..the geo archon must be a very strong god to found something so elegant and detailed like that.."

"Paimon thinks that he'll look so prestigious, fearful and his words would shake the earth itself right?! Paimon is excited!" She illustrated everything as she talked while stretching her small body.

But little did they know what awaits them ahead. HahHahaAha! This is double the fun for me!

_______/

OK I REALLY enjoyed writing this chapter.