I walk over and take the dress into my hands.

I smile to myself as I looked down at it knowing it was the perfect one.

I took the dress and went to Landon.

He was on the phone still, but as I approached him his eyes snapped to mine.

I held the dress up and showed him.

His eyes raked over the dress and he nodded approvingly.

He spoke into the phone angrily before hanging up and throwing his phone onto the chair next to him.

He stood up and walked over to me.

I tilted my head up to look at him as he took the dress from my hands and made his way to the counter.

"You happy with it?" Landon asks me as the lady wraps it into a bag.

I nod my head and smile.

He leant down and kissed my forehead.

"Then that's all that matters." He says as he pulls his wallet out.

I blush and look down at my hands.

After paying we head back to his car and he starts driving further into the city.

I sit back in the seat and relax instantly.

We eventually make it to a huge shopping centre.

After Landon parks, we hop out of the car and make our way towards the front doors.

Landon's hand wraps around mine as we walk together through the crowded shopping centre.

We make it to a store and I head inside looking around, Landon following close behind me.

I pick out a bag and a pair of matching shoes for the dress.

Once I was done Landon and I made it to the register and paid.

Obviously, I insisted on paying but I was surely getting nowhere with him.

We went out of the store and just as we were walking I noticed a familiar mop of hair.

I tugged on Landon's hand and he turned his head around to me and raised an eyebrow questioningly.

"Isn't that Andre?" I say as I nod my head in his direction.

Landon's eyes glance at Andre and he nods.

"Yeah. He's dealing with some business." Landon answers and I just nod in response.

"Come, I'll get you some food." Landon says tugging in my hand.

I walk with Landon to the food court and point out that I wanted McDonald's.

I went over to find a seat for the both of us while Landon went and ordered.

I sat in a two-seater as I waited for Landon to come back.

All of a sudden three guys approached me, one of them sitting down in the empty seat.

"Hey, gorgeous." The one sitting down says smirking.