Ironwood: Well, concern is what brought them here.

(Y/N): Well... Don't you think having a fleet outside make people worried?

Ozpin: Even (Y/N) understands the situation.

Ironwood: Oz, you and I both know why I brought those men.

Ozpin: It's a time of peace. Shows of power like this are just going to give off the wrong impression.

Ironwood: But if what Qrow said is true...

Ozpin: If it's true, then we will handle it tactfully. It's the Vytal Festival. So I suggest that you not scare people by transporting hundreds of soldiers halfway across the continent.

Ironwood: I'm just being cautious.

Ozpin: As am I. Which is why we will continue to train the best Huntsmen and Huntresses we can. We have someone with the most potential I've ever seen in this room right now.

Ozpin pointed at me. I have the most potential he has ever seen? I saw Ironwood start to leave the room.

Ironwood: He might have potential, but can he use it? Do you honestly believe your children can win a war?

He walked out the room. The room stayed silent. Me and Ozpin not saying a word. The silence is almost deafening.

Ozpin: I hope they never have to.

Ozpin turned to me.

Ozpin: I'm sorry. I didn't think the conversation would get so serious.

(Y/N): It's fine. So why was I called up here?

Ozpin: I wanted you and Ironwood to meet. I promise you, Ironwood is a nice man. He's just stressed right now.

I nodded. Awkward silence filled the room.

(Y/N): Hey... Ozpin?

Ozpin: Yes?

(Y/N): I want to ask you something. Why?

Ozpin: Why?

(Y/N): Why only show me the Fall Maiden? Why am I only getting personal training from you? Why me?

Ozpin: As I said, you have great potential. I'd even say it's limitless. The reason it's you is because I know that you can make a difference.

He grabbed his mug and took a sip from it.

Ozpin: We need to make sure you can tap into your fullest potential, or "She" will win.

(Y/N): Who's "She"?

Ozpin: That's for another time. I have some business I need to get too. You may leave now.

I walked over to the elevator. I stopped myself and looked back at Ozpin. He sat down at his desk. He noticed me staring at him.

Ozpin: Is there anything else on your mind?

(Y/N): It feels wrong. To keep this a secret from my friends.

Ozpin: I understand that feeling. It's best if they don't know, not yet at least. They will know, but they will know when they are ready.

(Y/N): ...Right.

I pushed a button and the elevator door opened. I walked into it and closed the doors.

(Time Skip)

I'm looking around for team RWBY. I started to follow their scents. I walked into Beacon's library.

Weiss: I hate this game of emotions we play!

What are they doing? I ran over to where I heard Weiss whining. I saw the four girls sitting at a table, playing a board game. I saw Ruby sitting on Weiss's lap, both of them hugging each other. Both of them are crying. Yang saw me looking at them.

Yang: Heya (Y/N).

(Y/N): Hi. Why are those two acting like children that got their toys taken away?

Ruby: My kingdom fell!

Weiss: Mine too!

Yang: Alright Blake, you're turn.

Blake got snapped out of her thoughts and looked at Yang.

Blake: Oh, um, sorry, what am I doing?

Yang: You're playing as Vale, trying to conquer the Kingdoms of Remnant!

Blake: Right.

Blake looked at me.

Blake: Do you want to play? I'm not really into board games.

(Y/N): Sure.

Blake handed me her cards. I looked at them.

Yang: Alright (Y/N). Are you ready to lose?

(Y/N): Kinda.

I thought about which card to play. An idea popped into my head. I started to stretch my arm really long. It went under the table and behind Yang. An eye grew on the palm of my hand. I can now see Yang's cards.

Yang: Are you going to make a move?

I played a fleet card and went to attack Yang's kingdom.

Yang: You fool!

She picked a trap card and played it.

Yang: Looks like your kingdom is-

(Y/N): Wait. If I play my trap card, it negates your trap card, right?

Yang: Yeah.

I played my trap card. Yang looked at her cards. She really doesn't have any good ones.

(Y/N): Are you going to make a move?

Yang: Shut up. I'm thinking.

(Y/N): Maybe if you had better cards...

Yang: Wait. How do you know my cards?

She looked behind her and saw my hand with an eye. She freaked out and punched it, hitting my eye.

(Y/N): OW!!!

I brought my hand back to normal length and got rid of the extra eye.

(Y/N): That was right in my eye!

Yang: I'm sorry. But you were cheating.

(Y/N): Is there a rule saying I can't make an eye on my hand to see your cards?

Yang: Um... No.

(Y/N): So that was not deserved!

I can still feel the pain in my hand. I noticed Blake get up from her seat and walked away. I assume she is going to her dorm.

(Y/N): Blake?

She didn't look back at me, but I know for a fact that she heard me.

(Y/N): Does anyone know what is up with Blake?

Ruby, Weiss, and Yang just shrugged at me.

Ruby: We should check on her.

(Y/N): Then let's get going.

(Chapter 12 end)