The Birth of The Two Lady Karissa's Part One

Start from the beginning

"I do believe Lady Karissa had a reason for nicknaming Lady Samhain her little "Peace-maker, " but I never asked why." Lord David explains.

"Lady Karissa explained why she nicknamed Lady Samhain her peacemaker because she didn't like people to argue and to fight." Lady Katherine tells Lord David.

"We got the best out of her children." Lady Katherine tells Lord David.

Lord David looks back and says, " I remember when Lady Karissa had Lady Samhain and she almost lost her life when she did, but it was Lady Samhain who restored her mother back to life."

"From that time on Lady Karissa has been particularly close to Lady Samhain." Lord David tells Lady Katherine.

"Lady Karissa loves all her children including Lady Anastasia Christina." Lord David tells Lady Katherine.

Lord David waits for his second summon to travel out to Wessex Territory where back in 2276 he delivered Lord Richard Edward III.

Lord Richard Edward III was the first of four Howard boys to be born, followed by Lord Andrew Charles JR in 2280, followed by Lord Charles Andrew IV, in 2281 followed by Lord Benjamin Lawrence in 2289 , followed by Lord Frederick William IV. in 2292.

Lord David William Beck receives the summon to travel out to Wessex Territory on March 21, 2295 and it is The Spring Equinox and Ostara that is the celebration of renewal in the Pagan Wheel of Our Year.

The Pagan New Year begins on October 31, and it ends on October 30, and it is called Samhain in Gaelic it means "Summer Ends."

The wheel turns again for a New Year.

Lord David William Beck travels West to Wessex Territory with Lady Katherine and their daughter, Lady Davina Wilhelmina who was born in 2281.

Lady Davina Wilhelmina is 14 years old when she travels west to Wessex Territory and Lord David refuses when Lord Andrew Charles offers her a Dukedom or Earldom.

Lord David William Beck JR will inherit the Earldom of Essex from his father and Lady Davina will receive White-Hall from her father.

The Beck carriage travels from Essex Territory and heads west to Wessex and the people line the streets to see their Earl and Countess and their daughter as it travels west.

Lord Andrew Charles, Lady Karissa and Lord Richard William with Lord Frederick and Lord Thomas William head from Beltane Manor and Lord Charles Andrew JR jumps into his carriage out at York and says "My great-grandchild is on her way."

Lady Sarah and Lady Frederica with Lord Charles head West to Wessex Manor and Lady Sarah tells her husband, Lord Charles Andrew to calm down.

Lord Charles Andrew is excited about the birth of his first great-grandchild and he can't control himself.

Finally, all the carriages start to arrive at Wessex Manor to await the birth of Lady Elizabeth and Lord Richard's first child.

The carriage bringing Lady Karissa to Wessex arrives with Lord Andrew Charles, Lord Richard, Lord Frederick, and Lord Thomas and Lord Andrew Charles helps Lady Karissa out of the carriage and they walk in together and Lady Elizabeth is pacing up and down.

"What took you so long mom and dad?" Lady Elizabeth asks.

"We got here as quickly as we could Lady Elizabeth. The child is not here." Lady Karissa explains.

"Did you have to wait a long time for me to arrive?" Lady Elizabeth asks.

"Why yes Lady Elizabeth. I woke up in the early hours of May 1, 2275 and you weren't born until 3 PM." Lady Karissa explains.