1

Mai's pov
I've never been kissed. No one else's lips touched mine I'm a moment of passion. Nothing not even a peck. I felt like I was getting no where. I'm moving schools which means new life.

I stare at myself in the mirror I put my two braids behind my hair making it into a crown then a blue bow. I apply white eyeshadow two make my blue eyes pop I then apply a light lipstick putting on a white tennis skirt and a blue jumper I walk to school holding my tote bag tightly I'm just nervous god.

I walk around finding my locker i try and open it "god damn thing" I mutter slightly "you ok there" I hear a deep tone making me jump "Jesus" I play with my necklace. "Sorry new girl" I look up at her almond shape eyes she's very tall very tall indeed fuck around 6"2 I don't think I've ever seen a girl so tall her long. Her long black hair is in a tight ponytail she just grins "what's wrong" she chuckles.

"Sorry uh your really uh tall" I chuckle she grins "yeah well" I look down at her short jeans to her baggy white top "hey Ian there's a new girl" she shouts "she's cute" lan comes over he's shorter than her blonde hair and tanned skin.

"Nice to met you" I smile brightly. "Awh how cute" "uh can you help me" I look up at her "I'm Mai by the way" I smile. "I'm Asami" she smiles "well new kid it's nice to met you but I need to practice for running" she winks "see you around" she walks off I stare for a seconds then two "want me to show you to your class" Ian smiles.

"Yeah yeah sure" "so what brings you here" "my dad always moves so" "fair enough so Asami seemed to like you" "uh why so uh why" I chuckle.

"Asami Chang doesn't walk over to anyone she's the top athlete everyone likes her" "I'm her best friend so I get to big her up" he chuckles "maths right" he points "yeah" "same" we both sit down 3 people walk over "Ian" a boy kisses him on the cheek his dark skin and curly hair he grins brightly. "Morning babe" Ian glims "get a room" another boy chuckles his green hair and green eyes match making him look supernatural. "oh shush" "Ian who's this" a girl then smiles her long braided black hair and hazel complexion they all look so prefect.

"I'm Mai" I smile "she's so cute" "I'm nick" the boy dating Ian smiles "I'm Luk" "I'm jazz" "so glad theres another Girl in our group now" "Asami doesn't count" she chuckles. "Asami the reason how I know this new girl" "really Asami hates talking to new people" "I guess I'm special" I flip my hair they chuckle.

"Hey your pretty cool" jazz smiles "should totally come shopping with me tonight" "yeah uh sure" "Asami coming only because she needs and I quote new workout leggings because I'm too tall for that shit" she chuckles. "Oh" "so Mai" nick grins "you single do you swing like" he does THAT hand gesture. "Oh I uh no I don't think I uh haha" I look down.

"Omg" jazz looks at me "yep she's a virgin" "uh" "Awh" Luka chuckles "guys don't" Ian smiles at me. "I never been in a serious relationship" I mutter "so yeah" "that's it" jazz grins "my goal of this year" "it's senior year Mai and I'm going to find you a partner" "uh" "deal" she grins "uh deal I guess" "cool see you at lunch"

What have I gotten myself into