Beach day

Eli POV: bae was sleep on me her bonnet over her eyes.I pushed it back to see her long eye lashes and her breathing. I started to rub her ass." Good morning baby it's time to get up we're going out with the squad." I said kissing her face. She groaned. I started kiss and make fart noises on her neck. She woke up laughing." Bubba stowpppppp." She said smiling." Good morning sexy." I said." Morning daddy." She responded. She got up and brushed her teeth and went to shower which was like stepping into hell." Wtf is it so hot." I said." If it's not hot you aren't clean see I'll turn it down." She said bending k ear to put it on warm my eyes scanned her perfect chocolate body mostly her ass she stood up. And I snapped out my gaze and washed too. I sat on the corner as she fluffed out her hair. She really is a angel she's gorgeous smart funny and my little dork that was my wife. She wet it a little and omg did she look sexy. She threw on some lip gloss and mascara." I'm ready baby." She said looking at me." You look wow." I said." Bae I'm literally wearing a bikini and a cover up." She said." Babe do you know how gorgeous you are." I said." I mean yea but it's a bathing suit besides your the cute one now let's go." She said as I watched her ass move and get the keys. We drove to Cali beach. " ynnnnnnn." The boys yelled." Hi." As they al hugged her she then hugged Sam and tori. They then sat on their towels talking about random things." Yn you look like a milf." Miguel said." Thank you ig." She said as we all laughed." I think it's the hat yea it's definitely her floppy hat." Sam said. Yn bathing suit.

 She took of her white hat and put in the bag

She took of her white hat and put in the bag."I came over she sat in my lap I wrapped my arms around her." Awww you guys are so cute." Tori said." Thank you."we said. " you guys wanna get in the water?" Robby asked." Yea hold on I'm about to get Gigi." Yn said as she stood up. 3 minutes later I seen her walking with her baby sister." Eli." Gianna yelled." Hey g." I said as she ran to me I picked her up." You do know that girl is 8 right." Yn said." So she's still a baby." I said as Gigi gave me a high five." Wanna go in the water G." Yn said." Yes." Gianna said Yn typed her hair in a high bun then grabbed her sisters hand. They walked on the beach Yn picked her up and threw her in the air then caught her they were laughing. I smiled a little." Demetri remember when you were that light." I said to my brother."Yea but you used to drop me." He said I pushed him down. It was sundown and miss sky got Gigi and everyone's fr but me and Yn stayed we were walking and talking about the future. I stopped her and picked her up." Babe what are you mhmph." She started off as I kissed her and the stars flowed.