15: Unexpected And Expected

Start from the beginning

And again, everyone went silent. Dynashield blinked twice and then left the classroom.

Aizawa walked towards the front desk, as the whole class gulped in fear for what was about to come.

Aizawa: Your teacher for Modern Literature, Cementoss, is absent today. So I’ll be taking over his class today.

On cue, he opened up his signature yellow sleeping bag, zipped himself into it.

Aizawa: You’re free to do whatever you want, but be disciplined.

The whole class sweat-dropped, as Aizawa lay on the ground and fell asleep.

*-----*

Tensions were high in Japan, as protests broke out on the streets. People demanding an explanation from the HPSC and a thorough background check of every hero

“WE WANT ANSWERS!!!!”

“ALL HEROES SHOULD BE INVESTIGATED!!”

“WE WANT REAL HEROES, NOT THOSE WHO ONLY CARE ABOUT MONEY AND FAME!!”

And amongst these people were some individuals who spoke up in the favour of the vigilante.

“RELEASE SHADOW REAPER NOW!!”

Heroes tried their best to calm down the situation and to stop it from further escalating, but all of their efforts went down in vain as the public wasn’t backing down. The public wanted one thing, and the heroes knew that there was no stopping now for them.\

“WE WANT A REVOLUTION!!!!!!!!!!”

Amongst all of this crisis, the villains now finally had a chance to rise, and All For One wasn’t going to let this opportunity go to waste.

*-----*

Rikiya sighed as he finished putting up his tie. He looked at himself one more time in the mirror, to make sure he was dressed properly. Standing in formal clothing, Rikiya was going to make a speech to the public today. Normally he wasn't going to do this, but after seeing the situation the society of japan was in and some advice from a certain individual, he took the decision to lead the Paranormal liberation more peacefully. Since the public wasn’t trusting heroes as much as it was before, this was the perfect chance for him to come and swoop up the public’s support.

He laughed lightly and turned around to see the person who gave him this advice. Rikiya had to admit, this individual had a very sharp mind.

Rikiya: You are a wise person,

Scarecrow.

………………………………………………………

Aizawa tried his best to sleep, but now he remembered why he hated teaching because there is no peaceful moment in the class without his attention on them.

Now he knows that he allowed them to talk, but why do they have to talk so loudly?

“DUNCE FACE I’LL KILL YOU!”

“Come on Bakugo, take it easy it’s just a joke….”

“SHUT UP SHITTY HAIR!”

“Bakugo, refrain from using such vulgar words.”

“Mumble…...mumble…….mumble”

“Cold soba.”

“Revelry in the dark”