chapter 15-danger

June p.o.v

Johnny is mine and only mine. I'm not gonna let that stupid women take him away from me. He's mine you bitch!.

I ruffles my hair in rough way and I throw everything on the table to the floor. My baby still sleeping and she doesn't hear anything because I close the door and probably she can't hear it.

This is because of that bastard. Yeah I know once I was his sugar baby but not now. I already have my life and I already have my own money to support myself. Why did he came here and fuck me.

Now I'm struggling with the baby and Johnny. I love Johnny so much and also I love my sugar daddy a.k.a yunho. I just know that yunho is y/n classmates and one of his friends already dead because of car accident after 'that' seonghwa cheating on y/n.

TEN P.O.V

At the first place I have never think that June make Johnny cheating on y/n over her. Me and taeyong still looking for a proof that we can use it for backup Johnny.

TAEYONG P.O.V

I know how much y/n love Johnny because I saw how y/n look at him and when I know that Johnny cheating on y/n I feel like I want to take his place and married y/n but it was impossible because no one will be by my side.

But I have to find the proof to make y/n forgive Johnny and stay like before. I hope y/n wasn't in bad condition because why not she have a baby to take care of and she struggling about this Johnny thing. I hope she's fine.

Then I got a call from Johnny. He said that seok Hoon is gone when he went to grab a clothes while y/n cleaning the room. Probably they didn't hear anything from living room.

Author p.o.v

Johnny saw the front door open and he closed it but then he saw that seok Hoon is gone from the living room and he went to where y/n are and told her everything.

Y/n couldn't even move from her spot and she went to the living room to call the police. The police came after 10 minutes while Johnny try to comfort her.

The police came and ask a few questions before continue to take a few proof about the missing of seok Hoon. He still baby how can he walk by himself and leave the house. It's nonsense.

After a few hours they still find around the house and ask the neighborhood if they saw a stranger walk inside the apartment and a boy in 11 years old say that he bum into the women with black and red hair.

That was make sense because it was 'June!'

Johnny:" it was June" he whispered

Y/n:"what do you know something?"

Johnny:"it was June" he said in clearly voice.

But suddenly she got a text from unknown number.

Unknown
You want your baby back?

Y/n
Who are you and why
Are you take my baby?
Show me who you
Truly are.

Unknown
Come to xxx place before
10:00 pm

Y/n show it to the police and the police try to detect the phone. None. It's a throw phone. She give a direction to y/n and y/n have to go even she doesn't want to.
.
.
.
.

She came to the abandoned building near her old house at gwangju before she moving to the new house in the same town.

It's 9:00 pm an hour early and the police already set up everything to cover y/n and take their place for protect the baby also y/n.

June came up with seok Hoon asleep in her arms and she told y/n the direction to do favor for her.

June:'' come here close"

She came to her.

June:"take this gun and shoot yunho''

Suddenly a man get out from the shadow behind her. The man give y/n gun and put the gun on yunho's head.

BANG!!

Y/n didn't shoot yunho instead shoot the man that give the gun.

Arrange Marriage (Johnny NCT)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara