chapter 11-dispatch

AUTHOR P.O.V

The dispatch started to play their own role again. Going to find a new news while every idol try to stick with their boyfriend or girlfriend.

You don't know how much longer they will do this thing. Maybe for their entire life or when one of their family members are an idol and being spot by dispatch that they are dating than maybe they will stop.

It's already graduate but you didn't came to event cause some of your classmates noticed your baby bump and already talk about it.

On the other hand CEO try to talk with dispatch manager to stop the rumors about SM artist and delete all the article about them.

Dispatch will do it if they pay for it. They want so big amount of money that SM couldn't give it and also, the fan always ask them to get Johnny and June married each other if SM want fans shut their mouth and stop their activities to protest in front of the SM building.

Dispatch:"I don't think that we shouldn't spread the truth"

CEO SM:"I know but why did you tell them that June is pregnant?"

Dispatch:"she told us."

CEO SM:"are you kidding me?"

But suddenly dispatch manager tell SM the truth behind the story about June and Johnny

Dispatch:"actually we just got into her trap without realize. All of us including Johnny and his wife"

CEO SM:"what do you mean?"

Dispatch:"last month, she came to us and treat us to take us down by reveal our deep secret. Everyone in this dispatch team has so deep secret that we couldn't tell anyone. That's why she use it for her own. She give us the money and she ask me to give her 2 of my people and take her picture holding hand with Johnny and ask someone to make up like Johnny to have a sex with. I know we were wrong cause we didn't think that Johnny already got married but we were separated for idea. She ask someone to look for us. I'm sorry but I can't do anything except hear her command."

He apologized to lee Soo man and leave the room

LEE SOO MAN P.O.V

I'm gonna make her regret everything that she did to Johnny and y/n.

I couldn't even think what is her next step to make y/n suffer. I went back to my office and check her resume again. Name, age, born name, birth date and all of her stories before she debut.

I saw that she and Johnny wife has a thing. A secret thing that no one know. I just hope that she doesn't have to get married with Johnny because I know something that Johnny doesn't.

She's pregnant. Johnny wife is pregnant. Last night I saw y/n going to pharmacy and buy pregnancy test from pharmacy and she going home by herself.

When she came here only to watch Johnny kiss another girl and y/n yelling at him. Then she mouthing something absolutely I know what she mouthing is.

Y/n:" I don't know what I'm gonna tell my child about his father"

she hold her little baby bump and leave. I think it's positive and she have a baby now.

I hope she stay strong until everything is over.