chapter 14-I'm sorry

AUTHOR P.O.V

After they leave, ten went back to SM to meet their CEO

Ten:"we got everything and also proof"

CEO:'' thanks ten. By the way, do you know what happen about June and y/n on their past?"

Ten the CEO everything that he know and also he show the record about what y/n said.

On the other hand, Johnny still have a fight with his wife.

Johnny:"I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU GONNA DO TO ME BUT DON'T YOU DARE TO TOUCH HER YOU FUCKING BITCH!"

June:'' AM I A BITCH?! YES I'M A BITCH I'M THE ONLY ONE WRONG HERE BECAUSE YOU GET MARRIED WITH THAT SLUT!"

Johnny:"THERE NOTHING TO DO ABOUT ME GETTING MARRIED WITH Y/N. SHE LOVE ME AND SHE KNOW HOW TO TAKE CARE OF ME. YOU JUST A HOME WRECKER. I WILL LEAVE"

June:"you're not going anywhere without my permission."

Johnny:"I not going to listen to you"

He walked out but someone push him in.

June:'' remember, your wife and child soul are in my hand. So sit on the couch before I ask the man out there to kill both of them"

Johnny didn't get what she said just now.

Johnny:"child? I have a child?''

June:"yeah baby you have a child. Here she is on the couch"

Johnny:"you said that my child and my wife. Did y/n pregnant?"

June didn't answer his questions.

Johnny:"SINCE WHEN Y/N PREGNANT AND DID THE CHILD IS MINE?!"

June:"y-yes.. she is and he is. She's pregnant and the child is yours"

Johnny hand make a contact to June face. Her face burn due to the slap and turn red.

He doesn't care about his life he only care about his wife and child. He kick the door and leave right away after slap that women. He went straight to y/n apartment only to see empty living room.

He search y/n in the whole house but nothing. He didn't find any hint that y/n moving or going to holiday. He call y/n but she didn't answer. He went out and try to detect y/n phone.

He found out that y/n at the nearest restaurant. He went inside and take a sit across y/n with her child on her lap. She wear the baby bag (I don't know what it call)

Johnny:"can we talk?" Silent

Johnny:"I know that you get mad at me"

Silent. Everyone look at them with hate eyes. They look at y/n from up to down. Y/n doesn't care anymore she just need food and the baby started to cry. Y/n take off the baby bag and give her child milk in the bottle.

Johnny:"please. I'm begging."

Y/n:"leave if you don't want reporter came here and hurt your child also we can talk at home. I didn't move out from apartment yet and I didn't change the password" She said with cold tone. Johnny leave to their house.

Y/n got up, pay for the food and leave the restaurant. She drive home and then she went inside the apartment.

Johnny:"I know how much you hate me right now because I'm cheating on you with June but please forgive me. I know you hurt and I know how much you want me to be there with you when the baby was born. You c-"

Y/n hand make a contact on his left cheek.

Y/n:" yeah I hate you till now and I want you to be by my side when the baby was born. The only one who stay with me is your friend. Ten is the first one that know that I'm pregnant and he's the one who saw seok Hoon when he meet me. It's hard for me. No for both of us and you know that you can't have two wives at the same time. Now tell me. Me or June"

Without hesitation he

Johnny:"you. It's always you"

Y/n:"and why did she tell the world that she's pregnant your child?"

Johnny:"I don't know. I've never going near her even after we got married. I swear I've never met her before even when she was trainee"

He was on his knees

Y/n:"don't make our baby misunderstood about this situation and please get up. I don't want to see like a selfish person anymore."