chapter 6-movie

It's the day that I promise with y/n to watch movie together. I got home and I saw she was in the kitchen cook something for us to eat before we're watch the movie

AUTHOR P.O.V

Y/n make a popcorn while Johnny ate the lunch that y/n serve him. After finish, Johnny put his plate in the sink and wash it.

Y/n got distracted by her phone ringing a few times and it was seonghwa. Y/n thought that they were over but not for seonghwa. On the other hand seonghwa doesn't know that y/n already caught him cheating on her with her friend since before she ask for break up.

Johnny:" are you okay?" He tap y/n shoulder

Y/n:" yeah I'm fine."

Johnny:"seems like something was up. What's wrong?''

Y/n:"nothing. Just my ex..."

Johnny:"I know, it's hard for him to break up with you cause you're so beautiful and you have a kind heart towards other person. Don't worry just pick it up. I take the popcorn" he smile

Y/n take the call and went to their shared bedroom.

Y/n:"what do you want?"

Seonghwa:" I want you back. I don't know what mistake that I do to you but please baby I need you in my life. Please I will love you forever"

Y/n:"for your information, your mistake is you cheating on me since last month with my FUCKING BEST FRIEND! I know what you think but I don't care now. I don't care if you want to take her for the date, take her to movie or you want her to suck on your fucking di*k I don't care cause I already get married. I'm a married woman so leave me alone and never take your stupid glance at me when we met. You got it? Go away and never came back or I might do something that you will regret all of your existence in this world. Stay away from me you fucking bastard"

She end the call and turn around only to see Johnny was take a peak on the door. He really shock at what you said to your ex.

Johnny:"I've never see you curse on someone"

Y/n:"don't judge a book by its cover" she smile innocently and take Johnny hand to the couch.

They say on the couch and watch the movie. After awhile, y/n put her head on Johnny shoulder. Without realizing she fall asleep and her hair cover her face.

Johnny feel you put your head and started to fall asleep. He watch your hair started to fall down on your face so he removed the hair and admiring your face.

JOHNNY P.O.V

She's so cute when sleep. I think me and her are meant to be. She know my job and didn't even protest about it and she always take care of me and sometimes she can be so cold after she got home from college.

I know how it's feel to be a student even she already get married. I don't know what I would do if my mom didn't decide to make me get married with her.

I lost my track when I was tired because of pressure that I get on work. When she was stay until late night and wait for me to come home, I feel like she know how to take care her love especially her parents.

Her parents was at gwangju and she was here study. It so far away from home actually. How did she do that. Going back to her parents house when the end of the semester.

I'm really impressed. I put her head down to my lap and continue to watch the movie until the end then I fall asleep to.

I'm waking up only to feel that she wasn't on my lap anymore and I'm having a blanket on my body.

I turn around and see her in the kitchen drinking water. Seems like she just got up.

Johnny:"can we grab McDonalds and went to han river?"

She startled by my voice and turn around while holding her chest.

Y/n:'' you scared me.. yeah of course we can"

Johnny:" go get change I will wash my face and we get going" she nod and get change.

I got out from the bathroom and see that she already have her shoes on. We get going to car and she drives.

The car was filled with silent but it's not awkward silent but it was comfortable silent. We got to McDonald's and she pickup the food after order it.

We went to han river and sat down on the ground while wear all black on our clothes. She looks cute when she wear the big clothes. She looks like a little kid that was forced by her mother to wear it for winter. I just smile at myself as I looked at her behavior.