chapter 12- baby born

Y/N P.O.V

Hurt. It was hurt to see him kissing another girl even he already get married.

After 3 month pregnant, I got a card from TEN nct.

Ten:" I know it's hard for you but you have to stay strong for your baby"

I just nod and he leave after give the food that he buy for me. I open the card and saw Johnny's name and June on the card with
'you are invited to their wedding'

I throw the card in the trash bin and lock myself in the room. My mom or my parents in law doesn't know that I'm pregnant cause I never answer their call or massage.

I watch the news about Johnny and June getting married today with my heart broke into pieces.

I have my own money because I open my own cafe near the college (wood cafe that I mentioned in chapter 1) so I have money for my pregnancy bump.

I just sat down on the couch and play with my phone to text my worker.

Y/n
Is everything okay at office

Minju
Everything is fine just
Junho keep yelling at us for stupid reason.

Y/n
He always like that. Keep doing your thing and ignore him and also don't forget to lock the door and turn off the fan and lamp.

Minju
Yes boss.
I gotta go now

I

turn off my phone and I get up to get some food.

I cook the food and I decided to drive to the baby store for find the baby thing like shirt, bottle and stocking..

I wear my comfortable big size clothes, leave the house and drove to baby store.
I took everything that I want and leave to get some ice cream for this baby.

Oh my gosh I really gain weight after got pregnant. I sat on the couch in the living room and watch some movies until I fell asleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night, went to bathroom and cook something for dinner.

My life is going like that until I was in 9 month of pregnancy and doctor told me that I have to go to hospital before the baby was born since I was leave alone.

I pack my thing and went to the hospital and wait for this baby to born. I'm still not get divorce with Johnny yet but I still thinking about it since Johnny probably fall in love with that bitch and forgetting about me.

Well this is my new life now. After 3 days I felt that my water was fall and I feel like the baby was ready to get into this cruel world.

Doctor took me to the emergency room I heard the baby voice from down there. Doctor told me to push more until the baby getting out from my tummy but he still crying.

The nurse took the baby and get him clean while the doctor sew me down there. He put me in the private room because the baby just born also I ask them too.

AUTHOR P.O.V

After 2 days she stay at the hospital, today she's gonna discharge and going back to her apartment.

Johnny still doesn't know about y/n pregnant from earlier until now the baby was born. Y/n couldn't do anything except to except about the reality that her husband already got married with other women and she have to take care her baby.