chapter 3-wedding day

Y/N P.O.V

This is the day, I will get married with him. My family, every relative will come today and I'm here for the wedding already wear my dress and the Make up artist put some make up and make a new hairstyle for me.

After being so nervous about this finally I'm here alone to wait for the worker open the door for me to get into the hall.

I walk down the isle with my heartbeat became more active than before because of my nervousness walking down the isle without my father by my side

This is the feeling when we got married? Walk thru the isle without thinking about other people watching me as a bride? It feels lonely here cause without him, I'm nothing... It feels like a little girl try to sing by herself on the stage with her straight parents being watching with angry reaction. I feel my heart become more active and I think it's gonna explode in any minute.

I walk to the where Johnny are and his father

Johnny father:"as a father, I know that this day will coming and I thought my son is already grow up to have his own family and love other person like he loves his own parents. As a father of Johnny.... I wanna ask him.... Do you take y/n as your wife until death?"

Johnny:" yes, I do"

Johnny father:" do you y/n, take my son as your husband until death?"

Y/n:"yes, I do"

Johnny father:" you can kiss the bride"

Johnny landed his lips on mine as his right hand was on my waist and his left hand was cupping my cheeks. His lips feel so soft.

Johnny P.O.V

Her lips taste like strawberry. This is what I want. I just hope that she keep her promise to be my wife until death.

I take away my lips from her and she smile to me.