Part 18

Waking up to a random sound coming from the kitchen I take Caleb's arm off me and put pants on going to examine.

Seeing Mo use my Keurig "bitch you scared the crap out of me!" I walk into the kitchen "fuck are you doing here?"

"I just got out of my morning class and didn't feel like paying for coffee." She continues getting a mug placing it in the Keurig to fill up, "I see you did the exact opposite of what I told you"

"Yeah because I'm grown and don't need you to tell me how to feel"

"All right..." her know it all tone is loud and clear but I don't care. "Are you guys just going to sleep in all day?"

"No, it's not time to wake up yet"

"Charlie it's 1 pm, when were you planning on waking up?"

Shit, we got so high we just slept right through morning, walking away I go to Caleb, "hey don't you have to head to class or something?" I tap him.

He groans "one day won't kill me come back to bed"

I look at Mo and smile "you heard him" we leave my room. "Get your coffee and get out"

"Stop kicking me out man it's starting to hurt my feelings"

"I don't care you have a coffee maker at home and you know Camila would give you free coffee at the diner. You just came here to be nosy"

"Fine I'll go" she takes the full mug from the machine "but you made a mistake"

"No I didn't shut up" I walk to the door holding it open "and we might be here all day so stay home." 

She stands behind the door "Adrian's-" I shut it before she finishes that thought.

Walking to the couch I drop leaning my head back and shutting my eyes, I'm so tired of everyone's shit. I sit there trying so hard to get the sound of her voice saying his name out of my head, Adrian doesn't belong there anymore and it pretty much fucking sucks that everyone else can't realize that.

My phone starts to ring while I'm on the couch, and I turn to see Caleb coming from my room holding it "who is it?" I ask

"Long-haired bitch?" He reads chuckling then handing me the phone

 "Ugh" I roll my eyes. Answering "what Axl?"

"Charlie you busy right now?"

"Yeah I'm pretty busy all the fucking time"

"Can you stop by the house?"

"I'm not delivering to you Axl I've told you no already"

"It's not for me!" He barks at me "it's Adrian... he's not doing so good"

"What does that mean?"

"He's been acting weird, he stopped taking his meds and he's working out like 5 hours a day now"

"He's not taking his meds?"

"No" he replies "he stopped taking them because he said it felt better to be off them when he's with you"

"What?!" What the fuck! "How long has it been since he took those meds?"

"I don't know months, he's not the same Charlie and He's been on the treadmill since this morning he refuses to get off."

"I honestly don't understand what you want me to do Axl" I stand up walking away from the couch so Caleb doesn't hear from the room

"Maybe he'll listen if you ask him to get off the treadmill and take his meds."