Part 2

"Technically he's not my boyfriend, I've only known him 3 months and 1 of those months he went home and texted me like 4 times."

"How much do you guys fuck?" Mo looks over at me as we walk together

"I don't know! Fucking isn't the problem I feel like we're never on the same page."

"Yeah he's on like page 300 killing it at life being an adult and shit, and you're stuck on page 3 too high and reading the same sentence over and over again."

"That'd hurt my feelings if it weren't true. He fucks with my head sometimes Mo and nobody does that to me, we're the exact opposite and I don't do boyfriends especially ones like him."

"Looks like you're doing it to me buddy" she pats me on the back "I gotta get to class stop by for a smoke later?"

"Why the fuck not?"

"Awesome" she walks down a different street "stay sexy!" she yells as I watch her walk away.

Walking to Camila's diner I walk in as she's serving breakfast "can I borrow your car?" I ask

"For what?" She continues to work and I follow her

"I got an order that lives in Alo Bay this morning and I don't feel like paying 80 bucks for an Uber"

"You're not an errand boy Charlie get a job"

"I have a job and before you say anything I'd just like to remind you that my apartment is kind of better than yours."

"Yeah except for you have no walls, bad neighbors, and no car"

"It's a loft Cam and I can't get a car on a dealer salary"

"Then get a real job!"

"Or I could just sell more" she walks away from me aggravated "can I borrow your car or not? It's not like you're gonna need it anytime soon you're at work"

"Ughhh! Go ask Ronda for my keys and leave me alone Charlie!"

I walk to Ronda standing behind the bar top "hey Ron could I get some coffee and Camila's car keys please?"

She gets the keys from under the bar then hands it to me "that was some good shit you sold me last week" she hands me my coffee

"I live to please you Ronda" walking back to Cam I say "I'll be back by lunch"

"what am I supposed to do when I'm on break?"

I put my Ray Bans on leaving "call Creed."

It's the middle of the night and as I'm sleeping I feel a weight climbing into bed with me, or rather behind me since I'm facing the opposite direction. "Where you been?" I ask half asleep

"I came by after my last class but you weren't here so I went home and did some homework. I waited for the guys to go to bed and now here I am" he lays behind me reaching his arm resting it on me. "Where were you?"

"I went to Alo Bay"

"What were you doing in Alo Bay?"

"Business"

"Yeah, business... other than that how was your day?"

"Fine nothing exciting happened I went to Alo Bay then smoked with Mo and a few other people. How was your day?"

"Frustrating! Today was my mock trial and I completely blanked on my opening statement, I rehearsed like a billion times and somehow still managed to blank when it was my turn." I finally turn facing him as he lays on his back venting "and if that wasn't enough I just found out today that Dean Ruben is coming to my gala, which means it has to be a thousand times better, which means I have to start all over again."

"You stress too much"

"Thank you so much captain obvious!" He snaps and I raise an eyebrow "sorry I'm just over today"

"Well technically it's tomorrow so" I point to the clock. I'm obviously not helping and Adrian is as annoyed with me as he is with everything else "wanna smoke that'll calm you down?" I always offer even though I know he'll just say no.

"No thanks" he stares at the ceiling

"Wanna have sex?" What? I have to try

"I'm not really in the mood Charlie"

"Oh come on" I inch closer to him "you wouldn't be in my bed with no pants on right now if you didn't want to fuck" I rub his dick.

Getting out of bed after we're done Adrian gets dressed "I'll see you soon" he heads for the door.

"Wait that's it?" I get out of bed too "we have sex and you leave?" Usually, he sleeps over and forces me to cuddle with him

"You want casual right? This is me being casual" he takes his keys walking to the door

"Is this some kind of test? Like to see if I'll miss you sleeping in my bed and hanging around here and shit?"

"Not at all" he's clearly fucking with me, "I thought about it and I was putting way too much pressure on you, you're not boyfriend material so we're casual."

"That's kind of insulting but all right"

"Good so I'll see you soon"

"Yeah" he leaves and I look around like what the actual fuck just happened?