" What the fuck is wrong with you? How dare you -"  Lisa said angrily but she was cut off by Tae.

" How dare you touch my Kookie? Who do you think you are bitch? You have no right to hurt him." Tae spat back angrily.

" What the hell I did wrong? He seduced you. He is the reason for our break up, he deserves it."

"You were the reason for our break up not him. We both know what happened between us. So you better stop all this nonsense."

" What so wrong in showing this fag his place?" A voice came from behind. Everybody looked behind to the source of the sound. It was Jackson. The one with whom Lisa was cheating with.

" Don't you dare use that word for him! "

" Or what? You will start crying like this fragile gay here. " Jackson placed his fingers on Jungkook's arm firmly rubbing up and down. Jungkook flinched and moved back. Tae pulled him in his embrace immediately.

" Don't touch him you jerk. Or I will kill you. I'm warning you for the last time. I won't spare anyone who hurt him. " Jackson smirk and came closer to them.

" Did he satisfy you more than her Taehyung? Did he let you fuck his tight as-" before he could complete the sentence Taehyung punched him in his face. Jackson fell down the floor. Tae hovered over him and started punching him like a beast.

"Tae stop it.... Please...." Jungkook begged him but Tae will not stop today. Both the boy began to beat each other mercilessly.

Jin and the other came to the cafe running after hearing about from one of their class mates. Jin immediately rushed to the scared boy and pulled him in tight hug. He wrapped his hands around him and rubbed his hands firmly.

Yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon went to stop the fighting boys. They pulled the boys apart. Yoongi grabbed Jackson and pulled him back. Namjoon and Hoseok were struggling keeping the angry tiger calm down.

"Leave me hyung. I kill this bastard." (I really need cursing lessons now. Can't find any good words to curse.) (◔_◔)

" Leave me. I will beat the shit out of this jerk." Meanwhile the teachers came and scolded them for fighting. Everybody calmed down and left them.

" Everyone back to your classes and you two follow me to the principals office." Mr. Lee scolded and took the two boys with him. As soon as Mr. Lee was out the door, two boys standing close to the door pulled Tae and Jackson inside the cafe again and locked the door from inside. Everyone was startle. The two boys smirk. Mr. Lee banged the door and shouted from outside but they didn't open it.

" Lets settle the account boys. " The 3 boys (Jackson, Mark , Jinyoung) smirked and came running to hit Tae. When the boys realized what is happening 3 boys from our side( Namjoon, Yoongi , Hoseok ) came running to save him. 7 boys hitting and punching each other mercilessly.

Jungkook was scared his friends. They were fighting ruthlessly. Jungkook tried to stop them but Jin wrapped his hands around him and pulled him back. Jungkook started to sob and scream loudly.

"STOP IT..... PLEASE STOP THIS..... TAE...... PLEASE STOP IT..... " 

Looking at Jungkook scream everybody pity him except one bitch who just rolled her eyes and smirk happily.

Other students inside the cafe tried to separate them. All of them were injured badly. Cuts bruises, red marks everywhere. Jungkook pushed Jin and rushed towards Tae. The scared boy hugged him tightly and sobbed loudly. 

" Please stop this Tae...... Please...... For me please...... "

Tae wrapped his hands around the crying boy and rubbed his back smoothly. Jackson and his friends looked at him with disgust. Lisa came forward and showed fake concern to Tae with fake tears.