11 | The Weekend Part II

Start from the beginning

"You're forever leaving out huge details girl, you can't be trusted," Jada blabbed.

We'd all had at least 6 shots at this point.

"Sorry, don't pull out the nine," Ashley laughed.

"I'm tempted to, keep pushing it," Natalie cackled.

About 20 minutes later even more guests had arrived.

I watched as people set up an uno table, a domino table and others surrounded the pool area where music blared out of the speakers.

Trev had snatched back the aux equipment to host this gathering so nothing but male rap music was being played now.

He played artists like Kodak Black, Young Thug, Nba Youngboy, Da Baby, Lil Baby, Meek Mill and Drake.

I continued sipping from my 3rd cup and began to get slightly blurry vision. I had lost count of the amount of shots I'd taken along with those included in my cups.

I put the cup down and pulled out my phone opening my text thread from Omar.

🍫 : 10 minutes away, I wanted to stop and grab a couple bottles can't come empty handed.

Me : Ok be safe.

🍫 : Will do, hope you ready for me.

Me : Always daddy.

Omg. Did I really just text this man that?!

I put my phone back in my pocket and decided it was time to try to go tell my girls about this mystery man popping up.

Unluckily, I couldn't locate them.

The house had began to flood with people and everyone was in their own zone.

I finally located Natalie at the uno table, typical of her.

"Draw 4 bitch!," She screamed, taking a sip out of her cup.

"Natalie have you seen the other girls?," I asked.

I stood there watching as her eyes remained on the people sitting at the uno table.

"Not at all I been busy busting these people ass in this uno shit, we got $50 on the line," she responded.

I rolled my eyes, walked away and attempted to locate the others.

I found Jada out in the garage but she was having a rather heated argument with her on and off girlfriend so I quietly stepped back into the house before either of them could see me.

I had no idea why she put up with the girl for so long, but it wasn't my place to judge.

I made my way back to the kitchen and walked towards the pool, the music was blasting louder than before.

Trev had played Go crazy by Chris Brown and Young Thug so I knew Ashley was nearby, this was her favorite song.

I couldn't locate him at the DJ booth so I searched for him and Ashley in the pool.

A couple moments later I found them in the deep end making out. I could see Ashley's breasts hanging out and Trev seemed to be sucking on them so I already knew what was happening and didn't want to interrupt.

This was definitely that kind of party.

I walked back in the house and to my surprise Omar was already there, sitting at the counter looking directly at me.

I stumbled a little bit walking towards him, hopefully he hadn't noticed.

I still had on my jeans and orange halter top but I had begun to feel extremely hot all of a sudden, like feverish hot.