"Damn that turned dark quickly." She whispers to herself turning around to order another whiskey making Meredith and Cristina sigh in exhaustion. This is gonna be hard.

Izzie chuckles. "I'm sorry. This section of the bar is for surgeons. We don't socialize with gynecologists." 

At that Eve rolls her eyes but decides to just sip at her drink. Izzie was looking for pity full comebacks but whatever makes you happy right.

Alex roll his eyes sitting down next to the brunette taking a sip of her drink. 

She leans in to him a little too far. Maybe she needs to slow down on the whiskey.

"Don't worry to me you're a real doctor." She whispers winking at him making the man huff out a laugh. He knew she was a lightweight she wasn't exactly drunk but a little tipsy.

The  George enters with Callie in tow.

"Georgie!" Eve yells happily waving at the man then her eyes fall onto Callie her eyes only brightening.

While she seems excited Izzie is less than enthusiastic her smile immediately drops at the sight of the woman. And Eve really doesn't get why. Callie is cool. She's worked with her a few times. And she's a really good doctor.

Meredith and Cristina greeted her more absentminded not really caring.

Her friends really sucked at socializing.

George and Callie come to a halt next to Eve smiling at her.

"Hey you guys." She greets them friendly taking a sip of her whiskey.

"Whiskey again?" Callie asks making Eve nod enthusiastically swallowing. "Yeah Joe has this new flavored one apparently it almost tastes nothing like whiskey." She points out making George's eyes furrow but he shakes it off.

When he orders their drinks Eve leans on the bar looking at Callie.

"Don't worry they'll get use to you. They're just not used to new people." Eve assures the woman patting her back. 

Callie wants to scoff at that knowing izzie and the others aside from the brunette hate her. But maybe that would make Eve sad and then she would feel horrible. So she only nods smiling back.

...

"Let's get her up to CT. Get a hold of her parents. Get them down here as soon as possible. What's her name by the way?" Derek asks finishing his quick check up on the girl.

"Kendra Thomas." Eve tells him making the man nod.

...

Eve, Derek and George are in the CT room.

Eve has her hands folded in front of her and rubs her right hand. It seemed like she always did this from time to time. 

"Can you imagine? You're at work, you're at work, you're doing your job and somebody comes in and shoots you. Just... puts a bullet in your head. 19 years old."

Eve shakes her head. "It's horrible. What they're going through now? And what they'll have to go through the months following? PTSD, anxiety all kinds of struggles. It actually happened back at my university when I was almost 20 starting at med school. That could've been me?" 

Derek looks at her. „20 huh? Not surprised by that from what I've seen." he nods in approval making the brunette smile at him as a thank you for the praise. 

„I called her parents, they're on their way. Also..." George starts closing the door of the ct room but is interrupted by Derek.

„Dr. Lee what do you see?" he steps aside letting her take a closer look.